Chapter 4- Keeping Secrets & Danger After Dark

(I was on my way to Deluxe filled with glee, excitement, and pure joy as I had been reunited with my crush and I must say her friend's sorta cute)

Sean: I can't believe it! Haha! The look on their faces when I gave them their tickets made me feel warm on the inside... My feelings for Nichole haven't changed the slightest even after 4 years, but why am I getting the feeling that our unexpected reunion wasn't chance? I'm probably just overthinking things. What is this? Am I the main anime protagonist in a Harem series now? Haha!

(After dropping my belongings off in my stage room I changed into my work clothes and headed over to the Cafe)

(A few minutes go by with no angry customers at all which was nice for once...)

Sean: Welcome to Paradise Deluxe Café, what can I get you two lovely ladies this morning?

???: If you even so much try hitting on my sis-

Sean: Woah! Hey I was only taking orders... Besides, I'm kinda already taken or at least I think I am? It's complicated if I'm being honest. hehe.

???: I'm fine thank you sir- my big sister here is just very protective of me- hey wait a sec. I'm sorry to bother you, but aren't you Sean Gray?

Sean: The one and only, and I respect her for being protective. It's fine really, and I do believe I've seen you two before...

???: It's just that I never thought I'd meet you in person!

???: You mean us right? Sorry about my younger sister here... You have no idea how much your songs have impacted our lives. You've even inspired us to give the music career a shot.

Sean: Really now? I'm just a part-time waiter here at the Cafe whenever I'm not singing, but I'd love to hear more while I'm here.

???: Wait back it up for a sec. Did you just say you've seen us before?

Sean: You two were the duo that did that beautiful cover of Remember Me am I right?

Both: OMG... You were there!?

Sean: Yep! I always am on the lookout for both new rivals aiming to take my stardom as well as rookie first timers that haven't performed in the big leagues. You two gained quite the crowd that night.

???: Well... We're trying to get our first line of public performances set up before next week! Other than that there's not much to say. Can we get a selfie with you?

Sean: Haha! I'm touched and thrilled that I've had such an impact on others. Of course I'll take a selfie with the two of you, and as a special bonus I'll see if I can have some of my sponsors to get in touch with ya'll sometime this month. How's that sound?

???: You'd do that!? You just got even more awesome! Thank you so much! By the way, my name's Rosary... Rosary Evergreen.

???: My name's Messha. I still can't believe this!

(I lean forward over the counter smiling as I happily let them take the selfie)

Sean: Well Rosary and Messha, it was really nice meeting both of you I wish ya'll the best of luck!

Rosary & Messha: Thank you Mr. Gray!

Sean: Oh wait! One more thing. If you ever need advice, tutoring, or any musicality help, you can give me a call and we can schedule a day for us to get together. I believe all people who take interest in professional singing deserve only the best, so I'd happily help out however I can.

(Gives them each a business card with his name, number, and address on it)

Rosary: Actually now that you mention it, we could use some help organizing the structures of our songs. Hmm... Are you able to do it tonight?