Outlast

W.D.Jaune: Now what i will show you WILL traumatize you and question yourself, 'How can he even function properly?'.

Yang: Great is he a psycopath?

W.D.Jaune: Yes.

We hear a Cardin with a nightvision camera, he was walking towards a door and tried to open it, when suddenly a very bloddy Jaune 'Eddie' Gluskin appeared.

Cardin: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yang: WHERE DID HE COME FROM?!?!?!

Cardin was scared shitless and ran, Jaune in hot pursuit and he caught up to him, he pulled Cardin from the ground and said "Dont leave me, i cant be alone!" and then proceeds to stab him and then throw him to the elevator shaft, "Oh gods, oh gods, are you ok?" asked Cardin and said person looked to his leg because its hurting, he saw that a knife was in there and pulled it out.

Raven: Bad idea, does he not know that if you let the thing stabing you in, you'll live longer?

Salem: No, probably not.

Ozpin: He seems to have a multiple personality disorder.

"Tell me youre ok, i hate to think you suffering without me."

Ozpin: Nevermind, he is just insane...

Cardin then stood up and hears Jaune saying "Why would you do something like that to yourself?", he looked up and saw Jaune standing there "You'd rather... die than be with me?" asked Jaune and you can hear the insaninty in his voice, then in a cold voice he said "Then die." and closed the elevator door.

Tyrian: I like him.

Everyone else: I dont.

Cinder: I love Jaune, but not this version...

Time flew by and Cardin was hiding in a locker and he can hear Jaune coming closer and closer, "Hmmm, close, i can... , ah, the smell of my prey's arbor. Darling, you cant hide from me." he found Cardin and pushed the locker to the ground, "You make yourself a gift for me. A delicacy to be unwrapped and-- unwrapped again. And savored." said Jaune looking into the locker and directly at Cardins face.

Yang: Please stay far away from me, thank you.

Cardin: What she said...

"Here we go. And-- I've been a little... vulgar. I know, and i want to say im sorry. I just... you know how a man gets when he wants to know a woman." said Jaune as he began to drag Cardin, who is still in the locker, to gods know where.

Cardin: He mistakes me for a woman?

Velvet: A very ugly woman in my opinion...

Tyrian was laughing hard at Cardins dilema

"But after the ceremony, when i've made an honest woman of you... I promise i'll be a different man." said Jaune as he continued to drag Cardin somewhere, "I want a family, a legacy. To be the father i never had. I'll never let anything happen to our children. Not like..." said Jaune as he stopped for a while to catch his breath, he never finished his sentence, confusing Cardin a lot and he began to continue the dragging.

Cardin: Get me the bleach...

Raven: I would gladly bear your children Jaune~

Yang: I have pictures in my mind and i dont want them.

Ruby: Then perish.

Jaune stopped the dragging and said "You'll have to wait here. I know you must be as eager as i am to consumate our love. But try to enjoy the anticipation." said Jaune and he put the locker in the right position and what he saw horrofied him to no end, a table that is covered in blood and dismembered limbs hanging on chains, "Here, darling. This will help you relax." said Jaune and pumps in some sort of gas inside the locker, rendering Cardin unconsious.