Death (What did you expect?)

My name is..... John Smith. Yeah, really it's John Smith.

I don't know what kind of weed my parents were on, but I need it right now.
Why? Simple. I just died. To an anime pillow(You don't wanna know how that's possible).

So sadly, I died. But I LIVED!
I am now a recently reborn child of 20 months. For some reason, my mind felt like it was constantly shrouded in a haze until today, when it suddenly cleared up.

After reviewing the situation very calmly (I cried for like 15 minutes), I came to a conclusion. I had been reborn in the world of Remnant from the show RWBY. Any grief or hesitation I might have felt disappeared instantly.
I mean, who wouldn't want to live in a sword/magic/gun world.

I felt like a freaking main character from those fanfiction things. I DEMANDED plot armour.
But that's the thing. I'm not the protagonist of this world. The power of friendship does jack shit to me. I wasn't some sort of super genius or badass who could sweet talk anybody into their beds.
The reality of this world set in. This place sucked for anyone who wasn't part of the cast or important.

And I was born to 2 very ordinary parents, God bless their souls.
The truth was, I could die at any point in time.

Sadly, this reality check came too late.

That day, Random village was completely annihilated by Grimm.