I am sorry.....I don't care

Shoto: um.so who should call him?
Iko: Jason!
Jason: What Iko no!
Kyle: I don't want to die early
Shoto: erm...
Michael: no
Lee: u-um I don't think I want to.....
Shoto: fine we'll all do it...* Shoto calls Izuku and puts the phone on speaker so the whole common room can hear*
Izuku: hello? Shoto what's up
Lee: Izuku...um we have something to tell you....
Izuku: ok,go ahead please hurry I have a meeting in 15 minutes....
Kyle: um..well it's about Kat...
Izuku: what about him...?
Iko: he... he's in the hospital....
Izuku: hold on say that again?
Iko: what?
Izuku: say that.... again.....
Shoto: he.. he's in the hospital?*praying to God*
Izuku: what happened?
Jason: well .um we...uhhh
Izuku: TELL ME WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED ALREADY!!! *PISSED*
Lee: ochacko went fully insane and-*explains as fast as he could while shaking as Kyle hugs him*
Izuku: fucking hell!!!!!*crying and pissed*
Shoto: we... we're sorry! *Tears up*
Izuku: shit shit shit shit shit shit!!!!!
Izuku hangs up
Shoto: hello.. hello?!
Michael: he hang up..... Nezu.... it's too late...
Nezu: w..what ..* has a heart attack*
Aizawa: call another ambulance!!!

They called it and they took nezu to the hospital....bitch didn't make it... damn Izuku you scared a man to death and you weren't even there physically....hahahahahaha 🤣

With Izuku in America Brooklyn NY
Izuku: God-damn !!!! *Crying*
Inko: Izuku honey are you ok ?! *Runs in*
Izuku: Mom,.....*hugs her while bawling his eyes out*
Inko: hunny what happened..*hugs him as they both sat down*
Izuku: mom.. kat... Kats in the hospital..*crying*
Inko: what happened?!
Izuku: that crazy bitch Hisashi want me to marry...*angry and explain*
Inko: What?!... we're going to Hisashi right now....wipe your tears baby...
The got up and went to Hisashi's office and entered
Hisashi: what is it?
Inko: Hisashi....we need to talk it's urgent
Hisashi: ok..go ahead*writing*
Izuku: that bitch your making me marry put katsuki in the hospital with severe wounds .....
Hisashi: what are you trying to say...that you're not marrying her because she put someone in the hospital? *Looks up*
Hisashi: if anything...she did us favor ha,that brat was too much work...
Inko: Hisashi!!
Izuku: what is your problem?!
Hisashi: Listen here, I couldn't care less about katsuki or what happens to him if it weren't for him his parents would still be here,not to mention that it was their fault they got ambushed and killed....if they just handed over the Lil brat to Yagi they'd be alive and well....
Izuku: you...don't care?..*face darkens*
Hisashi: aren't you listening... obviously not
Inko: Hisashi....get out....
Hisashi: what madness are you saying woman?!
Inko: I SAID GET OUT!!
Hisashi: I am you husband and I am also the ruler of this house!
Inko: your not the one with the Midoriya blood flowing through your vains... I'm am,.. I am sorry Hisashi (afo)... I failed to keep our son happy...
Hisashi: ....you still love him huh...of course what was I expecting from a woman like you...... Fucking whore...
Izuku: son of a.... BITCH!! *Grabs him by the throat*
Hisashi: let go you punk!
Izuku only squeezed tighter and tighter
( Damn Hisashi...you weak ass , that's why we love dad for one but the bitch died....😭)
Hisashi: fine I'll leave but tenko is coming with me...
Inko: shiggy is not going anywhere with you....as a matter of fact...you won't be able to go any where.... ever heard of dead men don't tell tales?... it's because they don't stay alive to tell them....Touya! Tenko!Himiko!
Himi: yes aunty....
Inko: here's your new torture puppet*smirks evily*
Touya: should we burn him alive?
Tenko: no...pour acid on him!
Himi: or we can torture him to death *giggles*
Touya: yep I agree....and then we go kill that mental bitch who hurt Kats*smiles*
Tenko: let's go now...... Hisashi*menace grin*
Hisashi: no no please!!!!!!
They drew him out by the hair as the carried him to the torture room,yeah umm...you wouldn't want to see in there.....
Inko: Izuku honey....I'm so sorry hunny... we'll book a flight for you to go back to Japan....
Izuku: he's not staying there...... I'm bringing him back with me....., I can't be away from him anymore...he always gets hurt....
Inko: will you be ok in your own?
Izuku: yes Mom I promise....*goes to his room and canceled the meeting*