2 Days before the due date

Alex woke up feeling the creatures warm wooden hand on his belly and Alex felt safe, he look at his wound and found that it almost compl healed throughout the day. He then got up and groaned as the weight of his big belly had begun to hurt his back, the creature woke up and found Alex sitting at the edge of the cave stroking his belly.

The creature got up and sat behind Alex and pulled him close and smelling Alex's natural sweet scent, Alex leaned back on the creature as felt their bond grow stronger. Alex felt the baby move and kick harder than ever before, he groaned softly and felt the creature stroking and rubbing his belly and he began to sink into the comfort.

After awhile Alex begun to feel tingly and hot inside, he began to think about the creature in a way he never thought he would. Alex then turned around and begun to stroke the creatures cock, the creature was happy and pulled Alex's face close to his cock.

The creature growled softly as he felt Alex's warm breath on his cock, to Alex's surprise his cock was smooth and looked like a human penis but much bigger. Alex then started to suck and bob his head up and down taking the creatures cock down his throat.

After awhile the creature lifted Alex and slowly tried to push his cock into Alex, he moaned in pain as it was too soon for Alex to try and take it in one go. The creature stopped and let Alex go at his own pace, after a few minutes Alex began to slowly slide his way down onto the creatures long girthy penis and he moaned as he felt extremely full already with only half of his cock in him.

The creature noticed Alex was trying to push himself past his limits and the creature stopped him before he hurt himself, Alex then tried again but with his body in a different position. He slowly made moved his ass down and eventually Alex had the entirety of the creatures cock in him.

The creature then began to move his hips and Alex moaned as the creature began to fuck him, after hours Alex had came around seven times and the creature was only just about to. After a few more minutes the creature let out a loud growl and bit the back of Alex's neck and began to cum inside of him and they both passed out in each other's arms sleeping together lovingly.