Oh Sister

Aemond sat there at the dinner table next to Daenera. Cregan had taken a few digs at him, but each time he would answer, Daenera would squeeze his thigh, signaling him to behave.

His hand slowly slipped under the table, his fingers gliding over the soft fabric of Daenera's gown. Her breath caught as his hand moved further up her thigh, her skin alight with the heat of his touch.

"So sister, what about to you how's life in King's landing?" Cregan asked.

She cleared her throat and drank from her cup. "It's um different."

"I'm surprised you're not bored there." Cregan said to her.

He continued to move his fingers, causing her to bite on her lip.

"I keep her entertained." Aemond spoke up as he rubbed her clit.

"Do you?" Cregan asked sarcastically.

They were in a world of their own, consumed by the bond between them, both knowing and feeling with every fiber of their being that they were meant to be together. With each touch of his skilled fingers, Daenera's longing built, making her crave him more than she ever had before.

Their eyes locked again, and in that moment, there was no one else in the world. Aemond's hand slowed as he gazed at her, the intensity of his expression illuminating in the dim candlelight.

Daenera found herself yearning for him more than ever and shifted her weight, pushing her thigh closer to his fingers in a silent gesture she wished more than anything would be enough to drive him over the edge. Aemond had other plans, however, and drew his hand away slowly, his gaze never leaving hers.

"Excuse me." She said and grabbed Aemond’s hand, pulling him away from everyone.

Aemond and Daenera walked hand in hand through the dimly lit hallway. As they turned a corner, Aemond suddenly pulled Daenera close to him, pressing her gently against the wall. His eyes met hers, and she could see the desire burning in his gaze.

Without a word, Aemond leaned in and brushed his lips against hers. Daenera's heart fluttered as she melted into his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands slid down her back, pulling her closer as the kiss deepened.

As they parted, Aemond whispered huskily in her ear, "Mm I want to fuck you right now."

Daenera smiled, her heart desire for the man in front of her. "So do I," she replied softly.

Aemond leaned in for another kiss, this time more urgent and passionate. His hand slid down to her waist, pulling her closer to him as his other hand cupped her cheek. Daenera moaned softly, lost in the sensation of his touch.

Daenera took Aemond's hand and led him down the hallway towards her room. The anticipation of what was to come was electric, and every touch sent shivers down her spine. As they approached the door, Daenera turned to face Aemond, standing so close that their noses almost touched.

"I want you," she whispered, her voice heavy with desire.

Aemond's eyes darkened, and she knew he felt the same way. He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing together in a fiery embrace. Daenera's knees went weak, and she clung to Aemond for support.

As they broke apart, Aemond looked at Daenera with a hunger that made her heart skip a beat.

The room was bathed in a soft glow from the candles on the nightstand, and the air was thick with the scent of lavender.

Without a word, Aemond pulled Daenera close and kissed her again, his hands roaming over her body. She moaned softly as he tugged at the laces of her dress, slipping it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the ground.

They sank onto the bed, their bodies tangled together in a frenzy of desire. Daenera had never felt so alive, so consumed by passion. Aemond was everywhere, his hands, his lips, his body, all of him driving her wild with need.

As they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, Daenera felt a newfound sense of desire and confidence. She looked up at Aemond, her eyes full of fire, and she knew what she wanted.

With a sudden surge of energy, she pushed Aemond onto his back and straddled him, pinning his arms above his head. Aemond looked up at her in surprise, but his eyes were full of desire and excitement.

"You've had your way with me for too long," Daenera whispered, her voice husky with desire. "Now it's my turn to take charge." She said to him as she slipped him inside of her slowly.

His eyes widened, but he didn't protest. He watched as she leaned down and kissed him deeply, her hands trailing down his chest and stomach. She could feel his desire building beneath her, and she relished the power she had over him.

With a sudden burst of energy, she rose up and straddled Aemond's hips, grinding against him in a slow, sensual rhythm. Aemond moaned softly, his hands gripping the sheets as he surrendered to her touch.

Daenera leaned down and whispered in his ear, her voice dripping with desire. "You belong to me, Aemond. You're mine. And together we will be unstoppable."

His eyes widened in surprise, but he didn't protest. He surrendered to her touch, letting her take control and lead them both to new heights of pleasure. As they moved together in a slow, sensual dance, they both felt a deep sense of love and connection that neither of them had ever experienced before.

Aemond groaned loudly as he reached his limit and grabbed her hips, slamming himself into her completely.