•confessing love•

Oberyn stared, closely, I was the most breathtaking being he had ever laid his eyes upon, he hadn't expected the palace to have...me--fuck he would have sworn I was some type of deity with the way I was so captivating to him...he wanted me and I knew it, and he would have me at any costs.

My back is currently facing him, "Hey I feel you staring at me you know," I say scoffing, whilst I face the tinted windows that blind me with their colours so I slowly turn around. Oberyn's smirk grew as he had been found out, he walked over to me slowly, getting closer and closer as he walked, his footsteps being heavy. "Do you?" The prince said in a low, smoky voice that would've sent any woman weak in the knees, the way he spoke, and the way he moved was so satisfying to watch as he held the goblet elegantly, he was like the desert heat itself. I take a moment to compose myself and answer "I don't mind it," in a sharp sentence. He stares at me, his eyes looking me up and down, the way he admires me makes me feel...special, that I was the one who he gave all of his attention. We had only met each other a few days ago, this feels so wrong but...right.

"Tell me more about yourself," he asks as his eyes went to mine, I could see an intense hunger in his eyes, but I wasn't sure about what that hunger was...hunger for my body or hunger for my mind. Whatever the case, it was something that was making it hard to focus. His stare is so intense that it feels like it's burning me. I clear my throat and a tingling feeling begins to cover my face, making me look anxious. "I am Princess Anastasia who rules the neighbouring land...well partially, and I only befriend those with the best loyalty and dignity" Towards the end of the sentence I say it confidently. Oberyn smiles widely at that, he knows I am different, I was bold, and I knew my station, this is his type, a fellow royalty, but one he can easily control. "That is good to hear, many lack those qualities but I can see that you are one to possess them, and I must say, I respect that." It feels so heavenly to be finally treated how I want to be treated, It's like I'm being obeyed. He continued to stare at me, it feels like his eyes are analysing every part of me, the way he looks and speaks makes him out to be like a predator of the world, with me as his prey.

I look him up and down observantly to break the tension in the air and I finally open my mouth to speak "Respect that, you say? good." He smirks "Indeed it is...now tell me of your kingdom, what can it provide me with?" he asks, his tone is very dominant, but I kind of...like it?... I now had to be careful with what I said, I can't let a royal like him down. I look away from him as I think about my answer, he's so distracting without doing anything. "it can provide you with many things...wife, justice, freedom, food...water. Whatever you please." His face lit up from the moment I spoke "Wife?" he repeated, his smirk growing wider and his eyebrow raised, he surely didn't mean his question in a teasing way, more curious right? But even that, his demeanour had me feeling some type of way, his words have a way of making my body react, and even the way he spoke was like music. "I would love to have you as my wife...I wish I was lying." My eyes dart to him "That was a rather fast decision, I mean yes, I love you and I feel the same, but we just met...you don't know what I'm capable of." He pulls a puzzled face. "and I do not care." Oberyn responded with authority, which made me want to sink to my knees and obey him. He is just so...charming and dominating, I can't help but be attracted to his presence alone. He takes a step closer and his voice is low and gravelly at this point "I want you. now." He's so intimidating, at least he knows what he wants. "I...your very charming, you like demanding huh?" His voice startles butterflies in my stomach. "I am demanding because it is who I am. I take what I want with no hesitation when I want it." My body tenses a little more as he continues to walk closer to me, his body moving with a sense of grace and beauty, but at the same time, there was a danger about him, like an animal walking toward its next prey. Oberyn takes another step closer, his body is almost touching mine now.

I look at him closely as my lips part slowly and I take in his attractive features. He smiles wide as he got closer still, he leans in and speaks softly into my ear "If I were to kiss you right now, would you pull away?" he asks in a sultry tone that sends shivers down my spine, the way he speaks, and his appearance was like something out of a dream, but...at the same time it is dangerous and that danger was what I found attractive about him. "well I...no I wouldn't" I say hesitantly. There's nothing directly stopping us. He smirks again and leans in, his lips meeting mine in a kiss. His tongue teases mine, trying to push its way in, as a sign that he was the one in charge even when kissing. He pulls away smiling wide and stares into my eyes. "how did that feel?" he asked in a low voice as his eyes focused on my lips. I feel myself getting flustered as I play with the strap on his robe in nerve. "it felt...right." He knows he has me in the palm of his hand, I am falling head over heels for him. "your blushing. How cute." he says in the same low voice before leaning in once again and taking my face in his hands, he's kissing me passionately, as he starts to run his hand down my back slowly, it is clear what his intentions are--not that I care, I want this.

I slowly push away as our lips part and I gasp for air "Is this right? It feels wrong." I place my hand on his chest and I feel the rhythm of his throbbing heart. "wrong?" he chuckles, he looks amused by the mention of the word 'wrong', but I don't feel uncomfortable and I know he wouldn't want me to feel like that. "wrong because we aren't married?" he teased, and then when he is done speaking, he is right back to kiss me, running his fingers through my silk hair and kissing deeply. Oberyn was very passionate with his affection, he always wants to be the one in control, even in this. "well...we just met" I say breaking up the kiss once again whilst scoffing. "and yet here you are kissing me." He continues to kiss me passionately, he didn't care about anything else but my affection and he didn't care that we just met, he wants this as much as I do, and he would take it as it is. That was part of his charm...that assertiveness, so powerful and dominating.

I finally give in and cooperate by kissing him back harder placing my hands on his shoulder. He lets out a lustful groan of satisfaction "Attagirl! That's better!" he pulls away "You kiss well" before coming back for seconds.