•When love is at it's peak•

I enter a dimly lit room, a long mahogany table and a row of 'comfortable looking' chairs make for an intimidating yet welcoming sight. Light pours in just enough to reveal the polished floor, I smell a faint scent of candle wax and oil. The atmosphere is perfect for an important meeting and that is what I am here for. Oberyn is dressed neatly and professionally (I'm impressed but I don't like to say it). He has an arrogant look on his face, everyone knew how dangerous he was, he was capable of anything it seemed when he set his mind to it. An aura of authority and danger surrounded his appearance as he walked into the room with me. All eyes were on us.
"your a little late aren't you?"My father's voice sounded like sandpaper, he looks exhausted like something kept him up all night. Wonder what it was. Oberyn gave my father a death stare for a few seconds before speaking.
"I am sorry, but I suppose I was a bit preoccupied with more...pressing matters" Oberyn gave my father a cold smile as he said this, he had the greatest desire to kill him here and now... they didn't have the best first impressions of each other, but his promise to me about keeping his life prevented him from doing it...so he let words do the work...they seemed to have the exact effect he wished for based on the terrified look on my father's eyes. I gently tap him on the back as a signal to stop, the last thing we would want in here is a murder and we must sit down. He looked back at me and understood the signal, so we sat down together, but he looked back at my father again and gave him an intimidating look that made him want to shrink in his chair. He knew exactly what he was doing.
"Well?"
Oberyn questioned him, his tone was demanding and serious, there was no way he wasn't going to get the answers he wanted, he was a prince after all, what he said went, and everyone would bend their knee to him. My father swallowed before talking.
"Thank you...for coming everyone, this meeting is about a peace treaty between us and the Martells-"Before my father finished his sentence Oberyn sat up and raised an eyebrow. No way my father is trying to compete with my lover's side, this will ruin everything for me! I would say something but it feels illegal to even speak and a lump in my throat makes it impossible to think I can even breathe. The room falls silent and a few guests cough. He finishes the sentence
"We will try to cooperate with peace, but if not done so we will have to attack, it is our only choice." My heart is in my throat. I can't stop this! What if Oberyn says something? But all Oberyn did was nod. Thank god. What a relief. Until he spoke up.
"What if something gets in our way? Something that could mess with that peace? What then?" He still had that same cold-blooded, ruthless look to himself...he had the strongest presence in the room, and he showed no hesitances to prove that to them...it was his way or the highway. He had many connections, he was able to do things most people couldn't do, and he wouldn't think twice about using them when they needed to arise. I can't believe he's going along with it. I can't tell if he's being serious or not. Does he even know what my father is talking about? My father tightens the look on his face and bites his lip. I can see the cogs in his brain turning.
"You do realise just because you here doesn't mean we still can't attack your part of the Martell land. Prince of the Dorne isn't that much to me." My father boasted. As if this couldn't get any worse...Oberyn's jaw tightened for a second after he heard my father speak, the anger returned to him, but he still kept it cool.
Then, without much of an explanation, he suddenly got up and drew his blade, a cold look on his face. He then stood before my father, his blade pointed directly at him, yet he stopped just shy of poking the man. He looked down at the man, his eyes showing a menacing look, the only sound to be heard was the quiet sound of Oberyns sword in his hand. I want a hole to open up in the floor and swallow me whole.

I stand up to intervene as my face glows red.
"Oberyn can we talk in the other room?" My voice was croaky from embarrassment. I look to my father. I feel kind of angry at him for speaking up and saying something but he has his reasons and my dad is being a total dick right now. He sheathed away his sword but gave your father one last look before turning back toward you.
"Of course, my love..." he whispered, his voice gentle but still well-heard. He then left the room with me, closing the door behind him and turning his attention back to me
"I am...sorry, I guess things just got out of control." He sighed slightly but he still had that stern look about him. I hold one of his arms in support.
"It's fine. But please get your act together. I don't want it to end like a warzone out there...but that wasn't the only reason I pulled you out there." Oh god. Why did I say that? I look down and gulp. I should think about what I'm saying huh? He slowly lifts my chin as I gaze at him. His dead-eyed look turned into a kinder gentle tone.
"And what was the other reason you wanted to speak with me?" He raised a brow as he spoke, there wasn't any anger in him...his cold-blooded side seemed to disappear for a bit, being replaced by the warmer side of him.
"You know you can talk freely with me about anything...right?" He said reassuringly, looking around to make sure we didn't get caught not talking were meant to. He flashed me a soft and caring look. His emotion pushed the words out of my mouth.
"Well...the truth is... I can't keep my hands off of you, and me being in a public room with you like that is so hard to handle. I need you now." I say looking away from him. Even hearing his voice makes me want to kiss every inch of him. He blushed ever so slightly upon hearing my words, he smiled and moved in closer, cornering me.
"Is that so? I suppose I will have to take you to a more...private location..."
"Everywhere is busy...won't this do?" I exhale, getting closer to him, so our bodies are touching. He sighed and let out a chuckle. Did I say the wrong thing?
"You wish to stay here and have...fun, don't you? Well... guess we can give it a try."

Suddenly Oberyn picked me up in his arms and moved me over to one of the walls in the room whilst I gasped. Then with all the strength he had, he pushed me against the wall in a somewhat rough way, putting his hands on my hips...he came close and whispered in my ear
"Does it feel good to be this close to me?"
"Yes, yeah it does," I say breathing out heavily and laughing a little. He kissed my neck slowly with a cocky smile. He knew exactly what I wanted but he loved to hear it from me. I look up to reveal the rest of my neck. He kissed my neck some more, his tongue starting to explore my neck too, his arms wrapped around me as he pulled me in tighter towards him...his grip was so strong. I pull my head down and kiss him back, his tongue made contact with mine as well. He now had put his arms fully wrapped around my body, his hands moved down as he squeezed me with a firm grip, a smile that showed he was enjoying all of this being seen on his face.
"Is this what you want?" He said adjusting himself and grunting. I go to speak and kiss him but I struggle when he shoves his fingers into me. I throw my head up and grip his shoulder getting weak in the knees. Our heads were placed together as he teased my clit, moving his head down to between my legs, smirking before he disappeared under my dress. His tongue brushing the side of my thigh, releasing a small moan as I grab his head. I squint my eyes and grab his hair tighter as I finish. He rises back up so he's eye level with me, wiping the sides of his lips and looking into my eyes. No words were said. I put one leg up against the wall as he places a hand next to my head and kisses me.
"Was I good for-" Oberyn is interrupted when the grand doors open, revealing us entangled against the wall.