5

Bianca's POV.

My heart was pounding 100 times per millisecond by now. I knew they had been keeping something from me. I was just so scared I dropped it before it started to bother me.

"Baby.." Johnny spoke softly, reaching out to grab my hand.

I whipped it away from him. "What the hell is she talking about." I demanded.

"I..I can't tell you." He sighed.

"Fine. I will. Johnny has been cheating on you for weeks now.. with me." Madison smirked.

My heart dropped. I bit onto my tongue, hoping this wasn't real. But it was real, and I'm just a blithering idiot who decided to trust an asshole like Johnny.

I just turned and left. I didn't want to look or speak to anyone right now. Johnny called for me, but of course I ignored.

Since he had the keys, I guess I'd have to avoid him until he leaves. I searched for Sammy for ten minutes until I found him next to the small fire in the backyard.

"Sammy.." I approached him.

"Beeeeeee!" He slurred and wrapped his arms around me.

Great. He's drunk.

"Can I spend the night, please?" I asked, trying to pry his arms off.

"Of course, bee." He smiled.

I laughed and thanked him. I managed to ignore and avoid Johnny until the party died down. He left and I could finally go to sleep.

I noticed Sammy stumbling towards the backdoor. I helped him upstairs and into bed.

"You can sleep in the guest, bee." He smiled tiredly.

Thanks. Get some sleep." I pulled the covers over him and quietly shut the door.

I unstrapped my heels and carried them down the hall to the guest room. The bed was so big and I was so tired. But this damn dress was so uncomfortable to sleep in.

Seconds later, someone barged right through the doors. I screamed but stopped when I noticed it was Jack.

"Wow. Sorry." He apologized with his hands up.

I sighed, "It s fine."

He kicked his shoes off and jumped onto the bed.

"Jack?" I asked, noticing his cotton shirt.

"Yup?" He lifted his head up.

"Are you sleeping here?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Can I wear your shirt, please? This dress is really uncomfortable." I asked while trying to unzip the back of my dress.

He rolled off the bed and helped me unzip. I turned around and his shirt was already off.

"Thanks." I grabbed his shirt and walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into his shirt, trying not to be weirded out by what just happened.

I climbed back into bed next to Jack and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep, with all the horrible events that happened out of my head.

///

swianca is over :'(

-kam