"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭" - 𝑮𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒖

Getou Suguru X fem! Reader

Cw : brat taming, fem! Reader, orgasm denial, slight edging, use of: slut, whore and master, geto mega schlong, overstimulation, squirting whew, nipple play-ish, cunnilingus, spanking, pussy job, pushing the blame onto y/n???, fingering, brainwashing?????

Approximately : 1.5k words

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊

"a-ah, fuck...master, y-you're too-ngh-big." you whimpered when merely his tip passed through your entrance. GETOU SUGURU grunted in response as he slowed his hips, trying his best to accommodate for your situation. "i c-c-an't, master please... t-t-oo much-"

"then don't fucking take it."

emptiness consumed you as getou slipped his cock out of your cunt, forcing you snap out of your pain-stricken reverie just when he was about to thrust his cock to allow your warmth to envelope him. before you could question what he was about to do, you felt his hand wrap around your neck, shoving you onto your back before flipping you to haul you onto his lap, ass up in the air to present your drooling cunt to him - so empty and twitching with the desire to be filled.

"since you want to continue being a brat and complaining about my dick being too big for your little pussy," hot breath fanning your ear, sending shivers to your empty wetness that is exposed to the cold air, "then let's make this slutty cunt wet enough to take it, yeah?"

you were fucked, to say the least.

you felt him insert a finger into your entrance, caressing your walls as he attempts to reach as far as possible within your walls. "for a slut, you really aren't wet enough. did i not train you well enough, hmm?" getou murmured as he shook his head in disappointment. while you may not be wet enough for him, your shaking legs and ragged breathing were testament to the fact that you were close to cumming all over his fingers that are scissoring and stretching your little hole which definitely does not go unnoticed by your master. you were literally suffocating his fingers by clamping down on them while your whines were at a higher pitch. before you could release your warmth all over his fingers, he pulled his digits away from your entrance. it wasn't fair, it really wasn't but neither was it for him when all he simply wanted was to savour your tight pussy.

you trashed your legs around, jolting when he slaps your cunt which only resulted in your nipples getting harder. "remember, only good sluts can cum. again."

he manoeuvred you such that you are now splayed across the bed. a meal just for him.

"p-please eat my p-ngh-pussy. i-i want y-you, master" you whimpered as you used your two fingers to stretch your lips open as wide as you can to invite him.

getou darkly chuckled. kneeling on the floor, his thumb ghosts over your throbbing clit that peeking out of your folds before flattening his tongue against your seeping entrance. he had you as putty in his hands - or rather his tongue, as he rubbed harsh circles around your clit while simultaneously lapping at your cunt. obscene slurps fills the room along with your whimpers and shaky gasps, only encouraging getou to apply more pressure and speed in his purpose of abusing you clit. your legs gave out under your weight at getou's ministrations but getou only took you by the hips to pull you closer to his mouth.