Six

Yoongi drove Jungkook back home that night with the alpha slumped against him while they moved upstairs to where Jungkook and Taehyung’s room was located. Jungkook was speaking gibberish, and it took all the patience in the world for the elder to not just drop the younger alpha on the floor and return back to his mate, irritated.

“I-” hiccup. “Want Taehyungieee”

“Taehyung is not here, Jungkook.” he lets out a breath, dropping Jungkook’s body on the bed, resting both of his hands on his sides while leaning back to stretch his spine with a loud groan. Jungkook giggles.

“Old man.”

“You should try carrying a drunk 70kg man to his bed before running your mouth.”

Jungkook’s giggles get quieter by the minute before Yoongi hears sobbing.

“Taehyung is not here?”

Yoongi sighs.

“Don’t worry, okay? He will be back home soon, bub. He’s just hanging out with Jimin.” He tries to reassure him, a sad smile taking over his lips as he gently brushes the young man’s hair back, taking his shoes off and finally pulling the sheets up over him.

“Okay.” Jungkook sniffs, his eyes fluttering shut, drifting off to sleep.

Yoongi walks out of the room, quietly closing the door shut behind him before taking out his phone and dialling a number.

A soft voice speaks on the other end after the second ring, causing a small smile to immediately make an appearance on the alpha’s lips.

“Hyung!” Yoongi chuckles softly.

“Hello, love. You’re still up?”

“Yeah, where are you? I was starting to get worried.” The alpha can hear the pout in his voice.

“At Taehyung and Jungkook’s place, he got drunk, so I had to get him home.”

“Oh. Taehyung is still up as well. He’s trying to leave, but I’m not letting him. He’s very upset.”

“I’m sure he is. It’s a messed up situation. Both sides are valid.”

Jimin scoffs.

“No. Jungkook is being an idiot.”

“Love,” Yoongi started, a light warning tone to his voice,”we shouldn’t interfere. I know how much you love Taehyung, but Jungkook loves him too. Let Taehyung go home. They need to talk this out on their own.”

“But Taehyung needs me. He’s very broken, hyung.”

“I know, baby. You are always a shoulder he can cry on, but he should go back home and talk to Jungkook more. It’s only been two days.”

“Okay, darling. You come home too. I miss you.”

Yoongi grins.

“On my way, baby.”

-

There are always these days when one wakes up with a killer hangover, barely remembering the night before at all because they just drank that much. Use the alcohol as an escape to delete certain memories and stuff they really do not want to remember. Unfortunately for Jungkook, he was only experiencing the hangover, not the temporary memory loss.

With dishevelled hair, Jungkook wakes up to constant sounds of stuff slamming and moving. His eyes opens with difficulty, his head throbbing with a migraine as he squints at the source of the sound, his vision slowly clearing up to see Taehyung taking his clothes out of the wardrobe and moving them into the room he used to occupy before they started sharing Jungkook’s room.