THE DAY OF THE PARTY

Sky's POV: Me and Chris are at the party waiting for Nic and his new friend. All of a sudden they walk in and I could tell the second I saw Brittney she liked Chris. I don't know what this feeling I'm getting toward her is but I don't like her. We all get to know each other but Brittney keeps on giving me dirty looks. Then all of a sudden the host of the party says food will be ready soon and we look to see a starving Nic.

Britney's POV: I walk into the party to see a familiar but unfamiliar face sitting in the back. I'm guessing that's Nics triplets brother, he was hot but I couldn't help but notice the girl next to him. Who was she, and why was she with him? I also noticed she only has a Dusty fit on, a Nike crewneck, and white Crocs. Is she serious? I came in a nice pink dress and she put no effort into looking nice. Me and Nic walk over and I introduce myself to Chris, "It's nice to meet you and your little 'friend'." I emphasized the word friend.

Chris's POV: Nic's new friend was very nice and pretty. She's very different from Sky, she tends to put a lot more effort into her appearance but she is kinda snarky.

Skys POV: I can tell Brittney is trying to flirt with Chris, she proceeds to talk in her high-pitched voice, "yA kNoW cHrIs, I hAvE a LaRgE tEe ThAt WoUlD fIt YoU.." I interrupt her and say that Chris is a medium and I give her a blank stare.

Britney's POV: As me and Sky silently but heads over Chris, I feel someone smack me but, "What the fuck" I say. "Asshole" Nic says and Chris faces the boy who smacked me. They start to fight and I just melt over Chris. The boy leaves and Chris gives me his signature smirk(with chrizz).