Chapter Sixteen

Kyiah's eyelids lift, her eyes burning. Disoriented in a wave of double vision.

"Welcome back, Pet." Crowley's gruff voice echoes through her senses. She gives a defected moan, scrunching her face. "Had enough?"

"Fuck, you." She tirelessly spat.

"Don't be so bitter, Tsia."

"Bite me." She growls. The demon stands to his feet, landing at the side of the bed. The back of his thick hand tracing down the side of her divine face. Kyiah remains unflinched against his possessively driven touch.

"Don't deny me, Tsia. I know you miss it. Miss the pain." He lifts himself off her to clench his fist. Forcing her to shout in agony, her body arching off the bed. His eyes shut, taking pleasure in her torment. "I recreated this place, just for you. A reminder, of what you left behind." Kyiah pants, scowling. "In hopes to persuade you, Princess." He turns his hand up, amplifying her cries of suffering. "So, we are going to try that again. Give. Up. The throne."

"Fuck. Off." She growls through her teeth. Crowley stiffens his expression, closing a tight fist as Kyiah levitates above the mattress. Wailing out in insufferable agony, her body contorting beneath the demonically juiced pressure. The rattling chains conducting with her decibeled cries fill Crowley's ears with sweet, sweet, music. Watching her shinning, dripping, skin, flex. When she muffles her screams, bringing her sounds to a mere whimper as she once again finds her pain threshold. He scowls, throwing her down onto the bed with a bounce.

"Stupid bitch." His raspy voice smacks, making his way out of the room. Leaving Kyiah to gasp for air in the recreation of her bedroom.

"I will never give up my throne, Crowley!" She shouts in lividity. "NEVER!"

- - -

The bunker was tense. With Sam bouncing his leg at the table.

"How far do you think she could be?"

"She could be anywhere..For all I know, Roska took her to The Underworld." Dean says, pacing the room, sipping a beer as Sam puts his face in his hands. "Dammit."

"Hello, boys." Crowley's appearance causes them both to jump, facing him. Sam's jaw flexes as Dean's steps come to a stern halt. "I've got news on your girl, Winchester." He says striding over to them. Dean fiercely approaches, meeting halfway.

"Where is she." He demands. Sending Crowley's  arms up in defense.

"Easy, Squirrel." He teases disrespectfully. Against his own wishes, Dean reluctantly backs down. Watching Crowley bring out a red hankie to dab his sweat covered forehead.

"What's got you all hot and bothered?" Sam notes, judging his overheated physical state.

"Hell is hot." He says matter-o-factly, placing the cloth back in his suit pocket. Rubbing his facial hair as Dean sourly cringed his face.

"So?" He edges impatiently. The King of Hell gave a slow signal of affirmation.

"I've located Tsia-"

"Kyiah." Dean sharply corrects. The demon raises his expression, rudely bowing his head.

"Right. Because she's only Tsia when she's sitting in my bloody throne, or running about in Transylvania." Dean stiffens, taking an intimidating step for Crowley who walks back. "Call off your dog, Moose."

"Dean." Sam warns, making him freeze mid step. Staring daggers into the vessel before him. Giving visual identity to The Mark's crave for reactionary violence.

"Right than..." Crowley affixes his suit before continuing. "She's being held up in a skin walker joint over in Georgia."

"How did the skin walkers get to her?" Sam skeptically questions.