Part 5: Final

As they sipped on their coffee, Zane grabbed Natalia's hand and said, "You know, last night was pretty wild but I enjoyed spending the night with you." Natalia blushed and smiled, feeling a warmth in her chest. "I enjoyed it too, Zane," she replied, leaning in for a kiss. They locked lips and Natalia felt a spark between them. They pulled away and Zane said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel like I'm falling for you." Natalia's heart skipped a beat and she felt a rush of excitement.

Little did they know, the small dose of Aphrodisia in their coffee was making them act like a newly married couple, with heightened feelings of love and affection. They spent the rest of the day exploring the ship, holding hands, and stealing kisses in between conversations. Even though they felt differently earlier, now they were deeply in love.

It was Zane and Natalia's turn to take part in a couples' game show where they were asked questions about their partner, but they both kept getting the answers wrong. However, as they continued to play, they became more and more drawn to each other.

After the game show ended, they walked outside to the deck and looked at the beautiful view of the ocean. The sun was setting and the sky was turning orange and pink. Natalia leaned against the railing and Zane stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Isn't this beautiful?" Natalia asked, turning her head to look at Zane.

"Yeah, it's amazing," Zane replied, staring into her eyes.

They both leaned in and kissed each other softly, their lips interlocking. They felt a rush of passion and excitement as they continued to kiss, not realizing that they were under the influence of a drug.

As they pulled away from each other, they both looked at each other with surprise, feeling a new spark between them. "I don't know what's happening to us, but I feel like I can't get enough of you," Zane said, stroking Natalia's cheek.

As the day came to an end, they headed back to their suite, still acting like a love-struck couple, all over each other, kissing and touching each others bodies.

Nico and Zane were still acting like a couple even after a full day had passed. The small dose of Aphrodisia in their coffee had worked wonders and made them feel even more in love with each other. The scientist was pleased with the results so far, but he wanted to see how far he could push them.

He pulled out a small pill from his pocket and examined it carefully. This was Discordia, his latest creation. It was designed to test the limits of a relationship and could even lead to a break-up. He was eager to see how Nico and Zane would react to it.

The scientist knew that his drug, Discordia, could turn a loving relationship into a toxic one. He wanted to test his prototype and see how durable a relationship could be after the drug had been ingested. He slipped the drug into Zane and Natalia's bottles of water, knowing that they would take a sip.

Zane took the first sip and the drug took effect immediately. He became touchy and clingy, holding Natalia's waist tightly. Natalia, who was not under the influence of the drug, protested, "What are you doing? Get off me!"

Zane was taken aback, "Why are you acting like this? You're my girlfriend, I can touch you."

Their argument escalated and soon they were making a scene on the cruise ship. Zane stormed off to his room while Natalia took another sip of the water, which had a stronger effect on her. She became aggressive and started hooking up with every attractive guy she saw as revenge for the fight.

The scientist watched from a distance and noted down his observations. The drug wore off after a few hours, and Natalia regretted her actions, "I have to get off this boat, I can't do this. Someone is messing with our heads."

Zane felt ashamed of his behavior, "I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry."

They left the cruise ship the next day, and the scientist realized that he had not anticipated the severity of the effects of his drug. He had intended to change Natalia back to a man, but now he didn't know where they were headed to or where they were from.

"I didn't expect things to escalate so quickly," the scientist said to himself. "I need to find them and make things right."

The scientist was consumed with guilt for ruining someone's life. After Natalia and Zane left the cruise, they went to see a renowned genetic doctor to run tests and find out what had happened to Natalia's body. Unfortunately, the doctor couldn't pinpoint the root of the problem.

"Mr Nico, we have reported this incident to the authorities and they are currently investigating the cruise ship for any traces of this substance. But, is there anything you and Zane consumed before these changes took place?" the doctor asked.

Natalia thought for a moment and said, "The night before I turned into a girl, we had soup."

The officer in the room perked up and asked, "Do you remember who served the soup?"

Zane chimed in, "Yeah, it was a man named John, wasn't it?"

Natalia nodded, "Yes, that's right. John served us the soup."

The officer jotted down the name in his notebook and said, "Thank you for your cooperation. We'll be sure to investigate this John and the soup that was served to you."

Natalia sighed, "I just hope they find something. This has been a nightmare."

Zane put his arm around her and said, "We'll get through this together, no matter what."

As soon as the authorities heard the name John, they began investigating the matter with urgency. However, after thorough investigation, it was found that there was no staff member named John on board, and all the CCTV footage of the incident had been wiped clean.

Meanwhile, Natalia was trying to rebuild her life after the incident. She told her friends and family about what had happened, and they were all supportive of her. The cruise company compensated her with a lifetime pass and some money to help her resume her life. But as time passed, the effects of the Aphrodisia became stronger, and Zane and Natalia found themselves physically attracted to each other despite being aware of the situation.

The scientist had succeeded in his experiment and decided to stay low-key to avoid any consequences. But deep down, he felt guilty about ruining someone's life.