Fuck or Get Fucking Killed (2 of 2)

The next few days are filled with normal daily activities.

I wake up, shower, eat, read a book, hang out around this huge house, and then go to sleep once nighttime hits.

The man from the previous days has only come back a few times. Just like the last few times, he's fucked me and then right after he's gone like a ghost in the night.

It's been a few days and no sign of him. Maybe he's had a change of heart, maybe he's gotten caught by authorities? Whatever the case, he hasn't been here.

Currently I'm sitting in the living room watching some random show on television.

I grab the remote and flip through the channels.

"For the low price of-! Are there any-? Bu-. I hate you-!" The television channels all get cut off mid sentence because I'm not sure what to watch and I scroll past everything.

"Someone's indecisive..." a familiar voice states from behind me.

I hop off the couch and turn around, hands ready to swing.

Once I see the black garb and white ghost mask staring back at me, I lower my hands.

"Y-you scared me."

The man chuckles and walks towards me. Unlike the last few times, he doesn't have his silver knife with him.

He walks into the living room and sits down on the couch.

He spreads his arms out and leans back, getting comfortable. There's a long sigh that escapes his lips.

"My bad for making you wait gorgeous...I almost got caught by the cops. Did you miss me?"

I don't answer him. Instead I stand there silently with my arms crossed.

The man chuckles and motions for me to come closer to him. I oblige and walk over to him.

He pats his lap and I sit on it.

As soon as I sit down, I can feel him pulsing underneath me.

"Hmm~, well I sure did miss you."

The man lifts his mask up just enough to reveal his lips. He kisses up my neck and then kisses my lips softly.

I kiss the man back and he rubs a hand along my waist.

He deepens the kiss, his tongue desperately exploring my mouth. His breaths turns to pants as his need for me grows more against my ass.

Ghostface pulls away from the kiss and shifts his hips under me.

"Get up." He demands.

I follow his instructions. The man stands up and grabs my hand leading me to the kitchen table.

He grabs my waist and slowly trails his hands down my sides before removing my shirt from my body. The man removes my clothes until I'm only left in my underwear. He then lifts me up onto the table so I'm sitting on it.

He then reaches for his garb removing it from his body. He strips himself from his black boxers, leaving only his white mask on.

The man let's out a moan as he strokes his length. He walks over to me and grabs my neck, pulling me in for a sloppy kiss.

I reach down and stoke the base of his dick as he kisses me.

His grip tightens on my neck, but he releases me once he pulls away from the kiss.

The man grabs me off of the table and makes me stand again. He bends me over the table face down and slips my panties to the side. He rubs his tip against my folds and then slowly slides himself inside of me.

He thrusts himself into me and groans softly.

"I almost forgot how good you feel~!" The man states.

He picks up his speed and thrust into me harder.

"Fuck-! Be gentle."

"I already told you," he pauses.

He pauses in between his next statement and thrust into me with each word. Each thrust with more force then before.

"I. Am. Not. Fuckin. Gentle."

He quickens his pace and I reach my hand back attempting to slow his thrust. He grabs my arms and holds them behind my back.

"No, no, no. No running." He growls. "Take it like a good girl."

I close my eyes and bite my lip.

"F-fuck!" I say softly.

My moans encourage him to thrust into me harder, his thrust getting deeper in the process.

I lift my leg onto the table and the man keeps fucking me, some of his moans slipping out.

I know, I shouldn't be enjoying any of this, but this man fucks me so good I forget he's a killer, and I forget all about our deal.

"Such a good little slut!" Ghostface states.

He smack my ass and I moan louder.

"I-I'm gonna-,"

I'm unable to finish my sentence. I feel myself tighten around him and I cum on the man's dick. He lets out a long, satisfied moan.

"Shit." He mutters as he slows his thrust down.

His breath hitches as he pulls out of me cums on my back.

Once our breaths are back to normal, I sit up and turn around. The man is already putting his clothes back on, ready to leave again.

I grab his hand and he looks up at me, tilting his head to the side.

"Do you have to go?" I ask.

"Hm?" He hums.

"You've gotta make up for those days you weren't here...round two?"

He chuckles and immediately kisses my lips.