2

𝚈𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜(𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢)
June 14th

  I was waiting for this painting to dry so can  drop it off to this lady in a couple of hours I started to roll up I looked at my phone to see was calling

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧❤️👨🏽‍🦳
Man what I do now

"Wassup old man,"

 "Ain't shit old about me try again so why a lil birdie told me you fought last night," 

 "Look she pulled my hair tryna fight I did nothing to provoke that girl she came up to me on stupid shit,"

 "that doesn't mean you break her nose and she had a couple of broken ribs if you not taking your meds let me know now so I can stop wasting my money on pills you don't even take"

  Just knew he called to make me feel bad like ion want to take them shits bottom line if people leave me alone I'll be okay.

"Alright I get it.....those pills don't help tho they just don't make me feel like me y'all want me to stop fighting but I'm the one that's being provoked,"

  "Renny I understand that but you still need to control your temper I'll call about your medication you"ll have it by the end of the day which also means you'll be here for my lil get-together I already called your brother and sister,"

  "ill talk to you later be safe Oldman"

    It was already 4:10 I put my blunt out and hopped in the shower and played Garden Kisses by Giveon. I got in and washed my ass and got the fuck out it was 4:25 I went to my closet and to see what I wanted to wear. I picked out my grey sweat shorts, and blue and black shirt with my blue and black ones.

 I picked out my grey sweat shorts, and blue and black shirt with my blue and black ones

I left my hair out and Put some lipgloss on Ding! I checked my phone

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 🤞🏽⛽️
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🙄
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝.
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲
𝐁𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 😳.
𝐀𝐜𝐞❤️
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨🙄
"𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤" 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚🩷
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧