Voting!

So the time has now come to vote on which story you would like me to start writing first! And in a wild yet neck and neck voting, Alex Morgan will be used in the story "Lifeline".

But, before I get into that, I know many of you would like me to continue two stories I was writing on before, "Fool For You" and "Forbidden Love". The story "Forbidden Love" will be getting redone since I'm going to make it more modern so that'll take more time.

I'm going to list "Fool For You" at the end and show you the new description and cover for "Forbidden Love".

As for the question, would you rather me finish "Fool For You" or begin writing on one of the new ideas?

AND NOW FOR THE MAIN EVENT... Please choose only ONE story from this bunch. If one of your options are "Fool For You" won't count towards the main vote, I just need to see if you want that story before or if you prefer that story over the new ones. And if you see this update on one of my other books, please don't vote twice, it mixes me up when I'm counting.

Anywho, now for the new stories, once again, CHOOSE ONLY ONE.

. . .

1. Just Don't Know It Yet (Scarlett Johansson)

Description:
Y/N Evans is the younger sister of superstar actor, Chris Evans. She's a singer/songwriter, finally letting go of the trauma and shackles placed on her by her abusive ex boyfriend. Scarlett Johansson is going through yet another divorce, believing all love is lost, that was until her attention shifted to Y/n.  An age gap and an unspoken forbidden rule has her struggling to not get involved with the younger Evans. Y/n finds safety and love in the arms of Scarlett but, she's afraid of how her overprotective brother will react if he finds out.

 Y/n finds safety and love in the arms of Scarlett but, she's afraid of how her overprotective brother will react if he finds out

. . .

2. Lifeline (Alex Morgan)

Description:
Y/n is going through one of the hardest moments of her life. Things seem to be falling apart at every angle. An abusive relationship. Her father just died. Her abusive ex-girlfriend dropped her from the record label. She's witnessed and went through a lot on her way towards the top. Multiple suicide attempts and moments that looked like there was nowhere to turn, she's at her all time low. As she attempts to end it all again, one last lifeline brings her back unexpectedly.