16- the cauliflower

instagram & irl!

margoteloise posted

liked by parvpatil, dmalfoy, o

liked by parvpatil, dmalfoy, o.wood19, and others

margoteloise my toenail fell off today

comments
tnott wtf margot
margoteloise what it did

user draco is so cute omg
margoteloise they both say thank you

user1 i want the sun one so bad
margoteloise i bought it after i had a mental breakdown last year

tnott hold up you also have the rainbow
margoteloise twinsies
tnott now i can be mad at you for it ugh

flint why did i get the worst one
margoteloise i love the egg🥚

higgs i love my croissant personally
bzabini fucking love bleu cheese
montague i got a coffee mug

user2 she got them all stuffed animals ugh i love her
margoteloise i kinda like them

rose_potter i got a CAULIFLOWER
margoteloise i really love the cauliflower

user3 did everyone just get one that matched their name or personality?
margoteloise yes! oliver got olives and a matching tree avec moi and i wanted to get draco a dragon but they didn't the any
user4 wait what did draco get
montague 🌙

user5 THE MOON MATCHES HER SUN IDUFHSKJH

view all comments

✶✶✶

DRACO LET HIMSELF into margot's apartment after he realised the door was unlocked.

"you know leaving your door unlocked whilst wearing headphones is basically asking to be murdered," he drawled settling onto the couch, next to draco.

"probably," she mumbled without even looking up at him.

"what are you even doing?" he leaned over he to see her mutilating her pointe shoes.

"i have to fix them for my feet."

"don't shoes come made for your feet?"

"no," she said as it was obvious.

"of course not! how dare i not know?!" he rolled his eyes.

"you're grumpy tonight, are you on your period?" she finally turned to look at him.

"yes," he deadpanned.

"we're synched up then!" margot's whole face lit up.

"wonderful," he said as if he knew what she meant. "now please explain why you are mutilating your shoes."

"they're brand new, an early birthday present, and i need to break them in." she bent the shoe in front of him.

"what does newness have to do with anything?"

"you know how when you get a new pair of she's they're kinda stiff? and you have to wear them a few times before they're comfortable," he nodded and she continued, "this is like that. but more drastically because they have to fit to my foot. they're made pretty standardly, so everyone breaks it to fit their foot. it just makes it more comfortable when when i'm dancing."

"and destroying the shoe makes it comfortable?" he looked genuinely curious, and it made those butterflies come right back.

"yeah. i bend the shank and break the box, but everyone does it differently. lavender and rose use a blade to wear down the shank instead of bending it like it do." she handed the shoe over to him.

"so you pay all this money for wonderfully made shoes just to break them?" draco folded the shoe in a thousand different ways.

"mhm," she grimaced as she felt a cramp appear.

"what with that face?" draco pointed the does at her.

"i've got cramps."

"come 'ere," he tossed the shoe aside and moved draco to the floor. as soon as she was within arms' reach, he pulled her into his lap.

"draco!" margot gasped. she was trying to get rid of the butterflies and he was certainly not helping.

draco merely shushed her and moved her in his lap until her back was pressed to his front.

"what are you doing?" she was grateful he couldn't see her face because she was sure she was bright red.

"i read somewhere that this helps." he murmured

before she could ask what he meant, both of his large hands slipped under the sweatshirt she was wearing and rested on her stomach.

"oh that is nice," she slumped against him.

"i'm so nice and helpful, aren't i?" he rubbed his thumbs back and fourth on her stomach and it distracted her a lot.

✶✶✶

c speaks!

everyone say thank you to @AV4LOVES for making margot a proper ballerina

also no one will be getting my pinterest until i can make sure no one i know could tell it's me

:))