Chapter 3

In evening
'Mubarak ho mubarak ho'
So apparently Iqra's phuppo came and they have decided Shahveer's nikkah and Rukhsati both.
'Mama hum shopping pe kab jayein gey'
Fatima asked her mother who was busy in disturbuting the Mathai after all it is her son's wedding.
'Kal se'
'YAYYYYY'all the girls shouted
'Meri baat suno jo bhi mein theme decide krun gi sab wahi pehne gey....ok?'Eshaal spoke
'OK' EVERYONE
'Koi Dhanki theme rkhna'
'Haan obv hai hamare ghar ki pehli shaadi hai'
'Or humne dance practices bhi tou krni hai'
Iqra came in line
'Let's have a boys vs girls competition in dance Imran suggested
'Ye tou hai mgr agr app haar gyi na tou phir Hume kuch na kehna'
Zahra came in line
'Nhi kehen gey hum haarey gey tab na' Everyone's face turned to the direction of the voice
'Hain bhia ap bhi dance kreon gey?'
Shocked shahveer asked Aryan who has his sleeves rolled up hair messed up and Coat lying on his forearm and Buttons of shirt from top opened
'Haan kiuoin mein nhi kr skta?'He asked raising his one brow
'Aisi baat nhi hai mgr ap kab se itne fun ho gye'
'Mama mujhe khana dede'
'Arey usse pehle ye mithai khao'
'Haan kiyoun nhi'
And there his eyes locked with his love Iqra who was looking at him with open mouth
He just smiled and ate the whole piece of mithai
'Tou phir guys shaadi kab hai?'
'Rayyan came in the room with wet hair and tight white t-shirt and white sweat pants

ok?'Eshaal spoke'OK' EVERYONE'Koi Dhanki theme rkhna''Haan obv hai hamare ghar ki pehli shaadi hai''Or humne dance practices bhi tou krni hai'Iqra came in line'Let's have a boys vs girls competition in dance Imran suggested 'Ye tou hai mgr agr app...

'Next week'
'Itni jaldi'
'Hmm beta wo meine jaana hai na waapis phir is liye'
'Oh Assalam-o-allaikum phuppo app kab ayi'
'Bas thori der pehle tum logon ko tou fursat bhi nhi mili milne ki seedhe seedhe kamre mein bhaage ho'
'Nhi phupo aisi baat nhi hai wo mein bohat thak gya tha'
'Arey mere bache mein tou mazak kr rhi thi'
'Or sunaye phuppo apke shohar kese hain'
Aryan spoke
'Hatt badtameez tumhare phuppa bhi hain wo'
'Unfortunately'Iqra mumbled
'Acha chalein Saad kidhar hai?'
Rayyan asked
'Saad kal ayega wo usko thora sa kaam tha na tou isliye'
'Or usne apko Akeley morroco se yahan ane diya phuppo yaar wo kitna Irresponsible hai ap log hum me se kisi ko ke lh deti'.
Shahveer spoke
So basically The father of Ahsan Khan married twice and he had Zulaikha their phuppo from his second marriage and so the brothers are not really close to her but she is very close to everyone except her brother she once was very beloved to her brothers but she married the man she love which everyone one rejected but she married him forcefully and because of that but when that man unfolded the truth of his life that he was married before her and had a son she was left heartbroken but did not have the courage to go back afterall she loved him but he didn't love her he was a poor man and wanted her money and he succeeded at that he took all her property and treated her like a maid but after sometime things got better but still thier phupo treated Saad like hers because unfortunately That man Refused to make kids with her , his own son was a drug addict and flirt man that is the reason nobody likes him in this household.
And he actually wants Iqra.
He even once Harrased one of the maids here but was forgiven because their phuppo begged them to

So Right now all the elder men are treating a case that had happened with them due to the Mafia business they run nobody knows about it in the house except the men.