32.

Alissandru
The warmth that was blanketing my body is replaced with cold air and I open my eyes in time to see my little witch trying to escape. She has the blanket draped around her but it dips giving me a peek of her ass. I don't know if more pissed at the fact she keeps running away or her literally leaving me cold and naked stealing the only fucking cover there is.

Following her silently, I swipe her knife from where I dropped it. My lips lift knowing what I'm about to do and how much it will fuck with her. Lei is already under the covers with her eyes closed when I go into the room she shouldn't be in. Ripping the sheets off her, my voice is deep with sleep and anger. "You're in the wrong bed shortcake."

She doesn't flinch as she lays on her back and the freckles are out distracting me. Moving further down her body, my dick salutes her beauty and the marks evidencing what we've already done. My little witch goes to pick the sheet up dismissing what I've said like she has any other option and her eyes go wide as I bring up her knife.

Moving faster than Lei can, I plunge it into the mattress by her side and the sound is satisfying as fuck. The stuffing comes out and the blade knocks against the springs but she doesn't react. Going under my arm she slips out of the room and I'm like a little duckling following her.

Going into the guest room opposite, Lei starfishes in the middle thinking that will stop me. Grabbing her ankle I pull her down the bed and she tries to kick my chest the vicious witch. "This one isn't right either Goldilocks." She glared at me before spitting out. "You need to see a medical professional for your delusions." Shrugging because she's fucked with my head and it would be beneficial, I cut into the mattress as pride fills me.

In her anger she's forgot that there's nothing covering her body and I angle my hips back knowing she's goi g to punch me in the dick. She's too predictable and I grab her wrist before it can connect. Pulling her closer to me, I hold her wrists together in one hand and her ankles in the other swinging her up so Lei's body is wrapped around my neck like a scarf.

She can't get out of my hold and her knees come up aiming for my face. When she gets too close, I relax my hold making her think she'll fall and my threat makes her pause. "I'll throw you out the fucking window if you don't stop." The fight comes back and she bites my shoulder making me harder as I walk to our room.

There's only bed that Lei will sleep in, the rest might as well not exist. She doesn't belong anywhere but laying on top of me with her thighs spread waiting for what we both want. Lifting my shoulder when she doesn't let go I do it more forcefully so it knocks into her face and the little witch unlatched enough for me to throw her on the bed.

She has to be a stubborn fuck all the time making me delay laying beside her. Going through to the other rooms I make sure none of the mattresses are usable before I go back to her. The woman is fucking maddening, Lei isn't laying where I left her and I find her back in the room she shouldn't fuck be in curled up on the side where the stuffing isn't coming out.

Gripping her hair at her scalp, I lift her up not caring about the thud she hits the floor with and my muttered cursing fuels picking the piece of fucking shit mattress up. Throwing it on to the terrace the witch smirks and arranges the pillows over the slats. Her eyes don't leave mine as she carefully lays over them and I'm going to burn the fucking thing with her in it.

Yanking the wooden slats out, I snap them watching her body slowly dip. I'm on the third one when I get a better idea and swat her ass with the end. Fuck me, she fucking moans and bites her lip. Her need to be a stubborn fuck is wasting the time we could be spending exploring every little sound I can pull from her body.

Repeating the move again a little bit harder, I give her a warning she doesn't deserve. "Get up or I'll turn your ass red and then shove this up your cunt." Lei's eyes go wide as she looks from the end of the plank to my hand calculating it's length. Inspecting me her smile is sinister and stands regally making my arm fall limply at the masterpiece in front of me.