Chapter 16

Hey guys 💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me

So lets start 😊
Do inline comments
Silent readers do vote

______________________________________

Vansh: "I want a good price.. Because she is still fresh and I don't like to compromise in any deals.." The men nodded.. Just then the other men asked him..

Men: "We will only agree on the price once we saw her.. Where is she..??" Vansh called one of his guards..

Vansh: "Bring Riddhima here n.." been interrupt by her..

Riddhima: "I have legs to walk you don't have to trouble yourself.." He turn and saw her walking down the stairs.. Their eyes meet.. He saw her swollen eyes and her pale face.. She look sick.. But he hurriedly brushed off all his thought and focus on his mission.. While Riddhima walked towards the pimps and seat in the middle of the two pimps that really shocked him.. He was eying her but she just replied with a small smile.. She crossed her legs on her another legs and her short dress makes her thighs visible and the lusty eyes of the pimps didn't leave any chance to stare at her milky skins.. Vansh who was watching all this clenched his fists in anger..

He mentally cursed these men and more than cursed her for wearing such clothes and seating with the pimps.. She clear her throat and make them back to presence.. "So let's start Mr. Vansh Raisinghania.." Vansh frown his brows.. He really don't understand what she is trying to prove here and from where she gets this much of confident.. The last encounter with Chang was still fresh in him.. She was crying and screaming to rescue herself but today she own self come to be sold..??

Pimps 1: "VR.. I think we should start.. You are right.. She is really an HOT ITEM'" The pimps lick his own lips trying to control his burning desires.. But all this surely burn the opposite person.. HOT ITEM..!!!

Vansh: "Rocky" He shouts in sudden.. Rocky and Angre who was standing at the corner rushed to him.. His face was showing those rage that he was trying hard to hide.. "Start the auctions.." He didn't look at Riddhima while uttering this' But she didn't leave a chance to look at him.. She was just staring at him..

Rocky: "We will start with 10 thousand and'" Been interrupt by Vansh who wasn't satisfied with the sum..

Vansh: "She is Singhania blood and her price shouldn't be this low.. We start with 10 lakh'" Riddhima's brows raised hearing this..

Riddhima: "I am Raisinghania's blood too and the legally wed wife of Vansh Raisinghania so my price should be high based on my status and surname.. We start with 500 lakh.." The entire eyes widen hearing this.. 500 lakh and that too in opening price..

Vansh: "Can you please SHUT UP..!!" with gritted teeth.. She was surely provoking him and her behaviour was unpredictable by him.. He was sure she is up to something but still wasn't aware..

Riddhima: "Why should I.. You are discussing about my price and I have full right to poke my nose because I'm here to be sold and you Vansh Raisinghania.. Meet my eyes before talking with me.. Understand.." That was quite direct.. The pimps was literally shaken seeing her tone towards the King..

Pimps 2: "VR.. We start with 500 lakh.. It's worthy and I knew she will be useful for me.." And evil smile appear on the pimps face.. Vansh eyed Riddhima before he again avoid looking in her eyes..

Rocky: "500 lakh for opening price for Ms. Riddhima Singha'" been interrupt again..

Riddhima: "Wrong Rocky.. It should be Mrs. Vansh Raisinghania'" It was height for Vansh to hear all this.. He stood up in anger and finally eyed her with red blood eyes..