Chapter 4

Percy's POV:

Yesterday, I was finally able to talk to Annabeth. Sure, I kinda blushed from here to there, but it's okay. Ron, Grover, and Harry figured that I had a crush on Annabeth.
This is how our conversation went:
"There you are Percy, we've been waiting for you," said Grover, at the first second that I sat down.
"I'm here on time guys, what's the rush?" I asked.
"We saw you blushing yesterday when you said hi to Annabeth. Do you like her or something?" Ron questioned, as if he already knew the answer to the question.
"Maybe... it's a very small chance," I replied, nervously answering the question.
"Yeah right... a very small chance he says." said Harry, while laughing at the answer.
"Alright I do... I got it I like her... no need to rub it in my face!" I exclaimed.

So yeah. That caught on very quickly. Anyways, in the present, I'm heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. I sit down at my usual seat and I begin to talk to Grover. We start talking about a lot of things. About the fact that we have two classes every single day, that we have to head to the Great Hall twice a day, and etc.
Then the bell rang.

"Bye, G-Man, I gotta head towards charms class," I said as I walk backwards.
"Bye Percy," Grover replies.

I walk towards Charms class and I sit down next to Harry. We exchange hellos and we take our books and supplies out.
Dang it! I don't have this class with Annabeth. I want to be able to hangout with her. Maybe she will learn to like me or maybe we could become good friends. Am I thinking too far ahead? I probably am.
I then try to pay attention to class, but it's SO boring! I really hate having to hear Professor Filius Flitwick talk about an invincibility charm.
After what seems like hours, the bell rings and classes are over. I walk with Grover and Ron to the Great Hall for dinner. I get my normal food, notice Annabeth reading again, and then finish up the last bite and head over to the common room. As I am walking down the hall, I feel a bit of a pain in my head as I get knocked down to the ground. When I look further up, I see a blonde curl. Oh no. Not Annabeth...
"Hey, why'd you do that? I'm not being targeted or anything am I?" I ask as I rub my head.
I watch as she lets out a little smile.
"No, if you were, I wouldn't be bumping into you in a hallway." She replied.
"Are you sure? I feel like you're a bit of a klutz," I joke as I try not to blush.
"Am not!" She yells, playfully offended by my statement.
"Mhm. Are too."
"Anyways, I don't want to be the party pooper here, but I'd better go. Bye, Percy." She says, waving bye as she begins to walk away.
After that, I waved bye back and walked back up to the common room.
That was exhilarating. I was able to have another conversation with Annabeth, (after I bumped into her of course) so it gave me a bit of a rush.
I walked up to were Grover and Ron were sitting, and we began to chat.
"So, how did it go?" Ron suddenly asked when I sat down.
"What do you mean...?" I asked nervously. Did he watch the conversation that I just had with Annabeth? I hope not. I don't want him to start assuming things.
"I mean how did it go with Annabeth? I saw you talking to her."
"Oh, um, we just bumped into each other. That's all." I said, with a bit of a nervous smile appearing on my face.
"Mhm. Okay. Anyways, that duel yesterday was great! How did you do that? I've never seen a water charm before!" exclaimed Ron.
"My dad told me about it. He said it's a family secret, so don't even ask." I replied.
"Okay, okay. You got me there. *Yawns*. I think I'm gonna call it a night."
"Okay, I will do the same in a bit. Night' Ron."
"Night' Percy."
Ron then tiredly walks to his room that he shares with Harry.
*Yawns.* I think I'm gonna call it a night.
I walked to my room and slumped on my bed with its teal sheets and sea green comforter.
I laid back and quickly fell asleep.

Thank you guys with all your support! I finally was able to finish a chapter! Whooo!!!

This chapter is definitely a longer one with 825 words. I hope I will be able to get more chapters done in a timely manner!

Don't forget to check out my profile, read my other stories, follow, and vote/star!

Have a great weekend!

With love, the best,
PercabethXAarmau