Retrieval

Y/n POV
Transport
I sat on the transport among the various agents of valorant, many of whom giving me suspicious and curious side glances. Not that I cared, I was more in thought about Kay/0. He was still alive and might not tell the difference between this world and our world, meaning if he kills those radiants then brimstone will take no chances and completely obliterate him.  That would leave me, truly, all alone in this world.

Speaking of the commander he was here with us and was steadily approaching me, gaining the attention of everyone in the ship.
"Viper tells me you know what's attacking my agents" he stated. I sighed mentally. Shit. If brimstones smiling your okay. If he's shouting, your okay. If he's so angry he punches you, your okay. But when he's stone cold calm... then you've got yourself a huge problem.
"From what she described... yes" I replied.
"... how big of a threat?" He asked. Everyone was silent, watching our exchange. Not a single sound was made from anyone in fear brimstone would shift his attention to them.
"If we don't get there soon, they will all be dead. Knowing Jett's leadership and quick thinking they should be able to last for a bit but they have no idea the power he holds" I replied truthfully. Now was not the time to hide information about kay/0. Brimstone was silently staring into my soul for what felt like hours before he spoke again.
"What is 'he'? And why is he attacking my agents?" He asked, a slight hint of anger leaking into his words.
"*sigh* his name is Kay/0... he's a robot designed by my worlds killjoy to combat the radiants. He has a multitude of gadgets, each deadly and effective against a radiants abilities. I believe he is in the same situation that I was in which he can't tell apart these world's, in which case he is doing what he was designed to do"
"Hmm... well we can sort everything out afterwards. Jett just radioed in that they have it handled for now. Though it's nice to see you care about your fellow agents" he replied, a small smug smile tugging at his lips. He turned away from me, but that didn't sit right with me. Kay/0 handled? Not even my worlds Reyna could effectively deal with him.
"Handled how sir?" I asked. He stopped and turned back to me, staring back at me.
"... I don't think you need to be asking questions recruit but if you must know they're swapping out attacks and staying wide spread. A hit and run tactic. One is hit with some sort of nullifying ability and retreats while-"
"The others then attack him and shift his focus onto them. A loop to distract him until reinforcements can arrive. That's the problem commander, you seem to be underestimating him but this is what killjoy designed him to do. They've fallen into his trap, they're not distracting him he's distracting them." I cut him off. The commander seemed dumbfounded for a second before his face shifted once again back to serious.
"What do you mean recruit?" He asked, irritation growing on his face. I dont blame him though, his agents are battling against an unknown threat and his newest recruit is backtalking him saying they are practically useless but in this case i couldnt be closer to the truth..
"What I mean is he's luring them into a false sense of security, making them think that they have him handled but they don't. His core is charging, taking in all sorts of energy. Kinetic, thermal you name it. Once he reaches full charge they stand no chance which is why I've been urging you to hurry up!" I finished in one breath. The commander quickly turned to the cockpit.
"Pilot, double time now! I want to be there 5 minutes ago! Recruit, tell me right now what is it charging?" The silence was tense as I stood up face to face with the commander. I don't know why I was angry. Maybe his doubts about me. Maybe because I want to see kay/0 or maybe... I'm worried about Jett... no, that can't be true, she's a radiant. I despise them.. right?
"Nullification. So far they've just dealt with his knife but when his core charges he let's out multiple pulses of energy rendering all radiant abilities null in the area. That is why he is so dangerous, he pretty much cripples them" I replied. Brimstone stared into my soul for a few seconds, which felt like an eternity. Finally, he spoke up.
"Do you think you can talk him down? Have him join us?" He asked. I nodded, staying silent. Outside I was confident but inside... I'm not sure. He was created to fight radiants, would he really fight for them?