Chapter 52: Case 143

Five minutes or so, Yin sat on her white unkept duvet, trying to recall the name of the band Daesung had mentioned.

She dialed his number, waiting a couple rings before he answered.

"What could the enchantress possibly want this time? Did you forget yourself at the mall?" His voice chimed from the other end.

"Woo Leslie Daesung, don't tell me there's a female two hundred metres close to you?" Yin rolled her eyes. "That's when you say trash the most."

"No?"

"Okay, whatever, what's the name of that band again, stray wards? Lost offsprings? Abandoned children?"

"You mean stray kids?"

"Yeah, That's what I said."

"Excuse me, while I talk to this cu. . ."

Before he could complete his sentence, Yin ended the call, knowing full well what he was about to say.

"Let's see, S-T-R-A-Y kids," she hummed, typing down the letters.

The first image came up and she nodded. "One thing's for sure, they're all short," she chuckled, ignoring her five foot three (160cm) ass.

"Is a Korean boy band blah blah reality TV show blah blah eight members, Chan Lee know, Lee know? Who names their kid that?"

The raven hair girl shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, proceeding to read. "Changbin, Hyunjin, wait. . .Han. . .hmm." She rubbed her chin, squinting her eyes.

"I'm in a group chat with a bunch of. . ." Yin paused, taking a gulp of her orange juice. "Boys all named after idols in abandon kids. .  stray, whatever."

She was about to leave when she saw the reporter guy. "Ouu, shirt guy. . .is a rAPPER? named Felix?"

"And who is this squirrel looking person? And how is it possible for him to look cute and hot at the same time? Rip science."

Intrigued and curious, she decide to click on their song named 'CASE 143'

-----------------------• ° -💙- ° •----------------------

What was the first skz song you heard?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks!
Cya💚