Not Exactly How We Planned

As soon as the Maybach door opened and Bruno Magli's sneaker landed on the ground, the paparazzi started snapping photos. The man emerged and looked over the crowd of people gathered outside the crowded Manhattan bar. Turning back to the car, he extends his hand to his wife, who quickly takes it and exits the vehicle.

"Am I beautiful?" The woman asks leaning into her husbands ear. "You know you are Nicole" he responds as the woman now known as Nicole beams."The boss is here" a bouncer named max  says into his walker talkie as he opens the door of the club. The man stands there and takes pictures as Nicole leaves his arms to go into the club. "James over here! Look over here!" A reporter says as they take pictures. The man known as James stays there for a few more seconds before making his way into his club to catch up with his wife.

"You hear that y'all? The boss is here" the second bouncer repeats the message to the others. As they make their way through the crowded club and to the stairs, Nicole starts to look around in awe. There was plush leather banquettes surrounding a glimmering dance floor. The couple made their way up the stairs and joins a group that was already celebrating.

"To Truth." James st Patrick says as he raises his glass. "To truth!" Everyone says in unison.

....

A few minutes later, Nicole joins her sister Tasha ,her sisters best friend keisha and her best friend Tania. They were on one of the couches in the corner talking about any and everything when suddenly James walks over to Nicole. "Baby, I'll be back." He says in her ear before going but Nicole grabs his arm. "Where are you going?" Nicole asks.

" I gotta handle some details." He answers as he hugs her waist."Don't you have people for that?" She asks making James laugh. "It's called customer service, Nicole.I do this part myself." He replies before pulling nicole into a kiss. Their tongues intertwined in a heated kiss causing Nicole to pull back. "Don't start nothing you can't finish" Nicole says smirking. "You know I can. Later I gotta go babe" he says back. Nicole gave him a nod and he took off.

Nicole sat back down when the waitress comes by their spot. "Excuse me. More champagne, more vodka, more everything." Her sister Tasha orders. "Ooh, wait, wait, hold up. Bring some Henny and bring some Patron." Tasha's best friend keisha says getting up. "These hoes is crazy" Tania mumbles into Nicole ear making her laugh. "Girl I know." Nicole comments as she shakes her head.

Kantos comes up the stairs to Ghost's VIP banquette. He doesn't see Ghost, so he taps Nicole  on the shoulder. "Mrs. St. Patrick. You seen the boss?" He Asks gaining the attention of all the girls. "I want to show him the numbers so far tonight." He adds in. Nicole buts her glass down before answering. "Oh kantos No, but you can show them to me."

"I don't know if I'm supposed to do that." Kantos says causing Nicole to roll her eyes. "Did I ask? No I said show them to me" Nicole says holding out her hand. Kantos sighs before handing the card to her. "We're having an amazing night. Off the charts." He compliments as Nicole looks at the card. "If you say so" she replies,giving the card back to the man. After that he walked away and Keisha leans into Nicole ear. "He's cute" she mumbles.

"Girl bye"

.....

Meanwhile ghost is "handling" business in the basement. Ghost slams Miguel's body  into the pavement earning moans and screams from the injured man. "Your problem is, Miguel, you suffer from a serious case of misplaced loyalty. The men you're protecting sent you out to steal from the wrong motherfuckers tonight. Either they overestimated you or they underestimated us, but they left you hanging out to dry, partner." Ghost says as he holds Miguel up from his neck,choking him. Ghost then let's go and watches Miguel's body drop. Still upset, Ghost holds out his hand to Tommy , who hands over his gun.

"Tell me who hired you and then you can come work for us. Tonight you sleep in tu cama. You still have a choice, Miguelito. escoge." Ghost says cocking his gun, ready to shoot. "Si hablo my family will not be safe. I'm not afraid to die." Miguel says chuckling as blood runs down his face and body.

"And I'm not afraid to kill you." Ghost says before pulling the trigger. "Clean that up." Ghost orders as he hands the gun back to Tommy ."I want the shit spotless. like it never fucking happened!"  Ghost says grabbing his shirt and jacket.

"This shit makes no sense. We got nineteen drivers delivering product tonight, right?" Ghost asks his best friend Tommy as his best friend checks the gun. "Twenty, cause Sabueso caught a bachelor party and had to stay on to deliver." Tommy answers. 

"And this motherfucker here hits Cruz when he's holding the money from all the day runs" ghost says putting on his shirt. "Plus we did that brick drop tonight. The wholesale shit" Tommy comments.

"Right So Cruz is carrying today's cash from our whole fucking organization, Tommy. The whole fucking organization. If he gets here 20 minutes later, after he's made the drop at the house, they get nothing. What does that tell you?" Ghost asks buttoning up his shirt. "This asshole was working with one of our people." Tommy answers.

"What if it's someone who knows our fucking business? Taínos, Rock Street Killers, Soldado Nation." Ghost explains. "Why would they bite
the hand that feeds them? They fuck with us,
they lose their distro." Tommy says not understanding.

"Because everybody hates middle management, man. Maybe they wanted to go straight to the source." Ghost suggest making Tommy shake his head. "Shit, none of these guys got the stones to fuck with Lobos directly. Still, the Soldados or Hermanos Taínos wanted to take us down,they'd hit all our people, all at once." Tommy says looking at his friend.

"Which means we have to take everybody off the street now." Ghost orders. "Close the store?" Tommy asks. "We can't afford to get hit again. If one of our people is behind this, we don't know who they're working with. We don't know who to hit back. We can't stand around with our dicks in our hands waiting on the other guy to make his next move." Ghost says putting his vest on and then putting his tie around his neck. Ghost doesn't say anything else and walks away leaving his best friend to think.

Tommy stood there for a second before pulling out his phone and sailing someone's number. "Yo. What's up?" The man on the phone greets. "We're canceling Christmas. Shut it all down now." Tommy orders.

....

With Nicole and her group, keisha and Tania hug their friends before saying bye. "I had so much fun girl" keisha says hugging Tasha. "Me too girl" Tasha says drunk. "Call me when you reach home" Nicole says to Tania who is semi drunk. "I will girl" Tania responds as Keisha grabs her arm. "Come on girl I gotta take ya home" Keisha says leading Tania to her out of the club. "Girl let's party so more" Tasha says dancing as Nicole just shakes her head. "You've done enough. Come on I'll take you home" Nicole offers.

Nicole looks over to see her husband approach her with a indifferent expression on his face. "You okay?" Nicole asks arching her brow in confusion. " Yeah. You good? Entertaining our guests?" James asks kissing her cheek. "Yeah something like that. I'm gonna take tasha home" Nicole says taking the drink from her sisters hand. "Okay You take the car. Send Shawn back for me too." James suggests.

"Yeah whatever. I might be going home since it's late. What time are you coming?" Nicole asks. "Later" James answers making Nicole roll her eyes. "No later than 3 am." Nicole states making James look at her. "Since when do I have a time?" He asks causing Nicole to make a "who is he talking to?" Face. "Since now. I mean it or your sleeping on the couch" Nicole threatens.

"Alright alright I got it . Alex"  James calls as a man steps up. "Yeah?" Alex asks. "Can you please
escort my wife to the door? I'm sticking around." James asks before kissing Nicole one more time. "Night babe" James says as Nicole gets her stuff and her sister.

"To tashas first right?" Alex asks as he opens the door for the ladies. "Yup and then home" Nicole answers as she gets her sister and herself into the car.

Guysssss how do you like it so far????

I've never seen a fanfic with James st Patrick x oc so here it is. Yes it will follow the show.

Also I know the Spanish here is bad but I tried.

Like.comment and share!!!