Chapter 8

Makhi Eatmon (Khi)

"So shit, what you did after that?" Jay asked

"Nigga I just told you, I acted like ma dukes called me home." Leek laughed while shaking his head.

"Man ew, ian never fucked a bitch and ha pussy was stank." Jay said, making a stank face. "You gotta slow down patna."

"That's the thing, ian even fuck her yet. I did the lil sniff test, and that bitch failed with a -30." Leek said acting like he was throwing up.

Jay held his stomach from laughing so hard. "Damn, septic pussy. Her pH all types of fucked up."

Me and the boys were sitting in the living from at my crib. Dukes had left to grab some groceries and Moni went with her. She had been over here everyday for about 3 weeks straight. Tried to tell her she dick whipped.

I picked up my phone and unlocked it, tuning the boys out.

Moni❤️‍🩹

baeeee

yes ma

my stomach hurts, i told yo ma
and she asked did we have raw
sex in the last 2 weeks🙄

bro what😹 where y'all at?

we otw back now, she bought
a damn pregnancy test.

ha ass trippin. wait til she get here🤬
Read 12:37 PM

"You coming or not nigga." I looked back up as Jay and Leek stood up at the door. "Shi, where y'all going?" I asked confused ash.

"Tank said slide through, he setting up for the cookout later on."

"I'll slide later, ima wait on my girl." I dapped them up as they left.

I asked Moni to be my girlfriend, the right way, a couple weeks ago. Bought her some red roses, and made $20 bill roses to throw in there as well. I got us a nice hotel room and decorated it. We went shopping then out to eat. Had to set the mood of course. I took her to the room and she loved it. We had balcony sex for the first time.

The past couple weeks with her been fire. I ain't never felt this way over a female before. She was definitely different and I wouldn't trade her for shit. She remind me so much of Slim, so in a way she's healing me too.

I heard the door open which broke my thoughts. "Here, go in there and pee on that stick." My ma handed Moni the pregnancy test.

"Tell your mom i'm not pregnant." Moni rolled her eyes.

"What's going on." I chuckled as if i didn't already know.

"She been talking about her stomach all damn day, and she been tired. I mean damn Khi the girl been sleep since 8 o clock last night. I had to force her to get up at 11." My mom shook her head. "I done been through this already with you, I KNOW. Plus, I had a dream about a fish..." My mom stood there for a second letting it sink in before wandering off into the kitchen placing the groceries down.

"That fish don't mean nothing, ma" I laughed and followed Moni into the bathroom.

"I don't remember nutting in you, how could you be pregnant." I scratched my head confused.

"Yea, me neither... Oh shit." Moni mumbled while sitting down on the toilet. "That day at Tank shit."

My eyes widened as I had a flashback of the exact moment I nutted in her. My dumb ass...

"Damn... hurry up and see yo."

She peed on the stick and read the box as we waited. All I could do was pace back and forth. Damn, damn, damn.

"Ok, 2 lines means pregnant, 1 line, not pregnant." She took a deep breath and exhaled.

I was financially stable enough for a baby, i think. Damn, how much is it to take care of one? Do I even want a baby right now? Fuck, ima have to get an apartment and allat. What the fuck.

I looked toward Moni as I seen her reaching to flip the test back over. She was nervous as hell. I grabbed her chin and turned her towards me, "No matter what this test reads, I got you forever ight?" I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

My hands shook as I reached to flip the test

My hands shook as I reached to flip the test. I finally turned it slowly and closely examined it. Khi stood there impatiently waiting for me to say something.

At first I didn't see 2 lines, until I faintly saw the second one.

"Oh my god..." I turned it towards him. I pointed to the barely visible line and instantly felt sick. A human being will be growing inside of me.

I hunched over the toilet and threw up my breakfast. I felt Khi rub my back and flush the toilet. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped my mouth for me.

"We're fucking pregnant Moni." Khi said in shock. Omg, great observation. Without you, how could I have known.

I was startled by a knock on the bathroom door. "May I come in?" His mom asked.

He responded 'yes' and I slowly dragged myself up off the floor. She picked up the test and immediately noticed the 2nd line. She looked up and eyed both of us. "Sit down in the living room."

I couldn't really tell how she would react since she had a blank look on her face. All I knew was she meant business.

I went and sat down on the couch and leaned on Khi's shoulder. His mom stood up and got ready to speak.

"Both of your lives are now altered at just 18. I know you may think you're grown, but age is just a number, it does not make you grown. Regardless if you both decide to keep this baby or not, that decision will stick with you forever. If you do decide to keep it, i'm far from mad at you. You guys were very irresponsible and careless, but we are all human. But, that lil 15 minutes of pleasure costs you a lifetime of responsibilities. I'm not here to lecture you, but I want to know what we are going to do since it is so early on. Judging from the test, you are only a couple of weeks, but we are going to schedule an appointment at the OBGYN to be sure."

She finally exhaled and sat down beside us on the couch.

I was at a complete loss of words.