Interview with makeandoffer (Illegal My Ass, The Shy Girl Has A Gun)

Here's an interview I did with the one and only makeandoffer!  I was so excited when she agreed to let me interview her it was unreal.  She is my hands down absolute favorite author on Wattpad.  She has the ability to make you laugh on your worst days.  I honestly don't know what I would do without her.  If you haven't read any of her stories I highly suggest that you do so, IMMEDIATELY!  Hope you all enjoy! :)

What's a quick summary about you?

I don't really take anything that seriously, unless it involves food or people doing that weird messy thing with my hair. its not cute its annoying and i will strike the bitch down. i love sarcasm, best thing to be invented since Jensen Ackles. i spend the majority of my time earning money at work just so i can blow it on food, alcohol and any random thing i wanna buy online when I'm drunk. Last month i had a gorilla costume delivered to my house which i still have no memory of ordering.

Which of your stories is/was the most fun to write?

Probably Illegal my Ass. the characters are so laid back and don't give a shit that they are so easy to write about and make it fun. the crap they get themselves into doesn't make you bored when your writing a new chapter.

You've used the name 'Drake' a couple of times in your stories.  Does the name have a lot of meaning to you?

i just really like the name Drake. i think it sounds really cool, i wouldn't fuck with someone called Drake would you?

What is your biggest writing accomplishment?

getting messages from readers who say stuff like they've been having a really shitty day and my story has really made them smile or got them through a really depressing time. that is the best accomplishment.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

I managed to make it all the way through school without getting kicked out. believe me if you were at my school, this is a big thing. 2 of my teachers actually had a bet on what year i would finally get booted out. showed the bitches didn't i!

Many people have asked you to make a sequel for your stories but you say you don't like sequels.  Is there a reason?

I just think it milks the story. i mean if you have more to write about and can pull it off then go ahead, but sequels are always worse than the original. not saying they are shit altogether, they're just never as good. the only sequel i can say was as good as the first was hangover 2, but other than that never happens.

Would you consider writing a one-shot for IMA, such as Nate/Drake's bachelor party, Mr. Hastings coming home, or Nate finding out about Mia's tattoo?

Nope too close for a sequel in my books, and its always good to leave bits of the story as a question mark because then readers can picture what happens themselves in their own minds if you get me.

Is there a reason behind your unique username?

it was a genuine mistake. my friend kept asking people when he was drunk to 'make an offer' to sleep with him. i tried to write that and spelt it wrong haha now i just bullshit and say its people i make stories and offer them to others to read hahaa

Your stories are always so well thought out and organized.  How do you do it?

I have no clue. I don't write the whole book before i start posting, i just post them and write the next chapter before i post it so it just sort of comes out! like IMA, i wasn't going to make her pregnant til like a month before i finished the story.

What's the funniest thing that has actually happened to you or a friend that you used in one of your stories?

Ha well, the whole tattoo on the ass thing...that is taken directly from a slight incident that happened with me and my friends when we went on holiday. Lets just say alcohol and all night tattoo shops should NEVER be mixed!

What can fans expect to read from you in the future?

hopefully stories that are all different! every story I've written has a different plotline or genre really, like action, thriller, paranormal and that. the main genre though is humour i cant have a serious depression nation story, just don't have it in me! so just expect a bunch of random stories and plots with a bunch of characters who are filthy, sarcastic and slightly morally challenged.

How does your family and friends effect your writing?

Friends effect it massively because most of the events i go though with them get changed and tweaked and exaggeration and put in a story. my family influence it because i think it puts some sanity in the stories, not much but still.

Which one of your books would you want to become published one day?  Do you have any plans to get published?

IMA definitely, mostly because it was the most popular and I've had the best feedback on it. and I'm looking into getting it published on amazon as an ebook but its confusing as hell and i want to cry, so may take a while I'm not going to lie.

What character from any of your is most like you in your opinion?

Mia probably. she doesn't always make the smartest decisions and lets hormones and alcohol influence her decisions, but she does mean well!

I know many of your fans have been wondering so I'll ask just for them.  Who's the guy in your profile pic?

I've been getting raped in my inbox about this question hahaa hes not my boyfriend, he's like my closest friend really. My own personal bitch who makes an amazing fried breakfast and is pretty hot so always something to stare at. most of the guys in the books are sorta based on him because they are so cocky and slutty, so ladies and gentlemen meet the inspiration behind drake hahaa but yeah, we're not together lol

What's your favorite book/on off/on Wattpad?

Twilight.(hahhahahahahaaaaha no)

Do you prefer reading or writing?

depends what mood I'm in really.

Who is your favorite character in your stories?

Drake. hot, sarcastic, hot, funny and I've made a man who will ruin all men for me. and probably many others. plus as i said he reminds me of my best friend so i cant really hate him. even though he is a bitch.

How old were you when you first started writing?

about 13 but the shit i was writing sucked so much it makes me cringe reading it back now. Stephanie Mayer would have loved me.

Where do you get ideas for stories from?

Real life, other books, films, anything really. i got the idea for Im dead and hes a jerk because i started wondering who would come to my funeral, and then i thought how good would it be to be a ghost and spy on people. so yeah, that's my creative process. marvel in that shit...

Is there anything you would like to tell your fans?

I love you, adore you, wanna hug you, i would turn lesbian for many of you and i want to thank you so so much!