Fatal & Attraction

Dammit… DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT. Jeff’s knuckles shook on the table as he gritted his teeth in pure wrath at her audacity. This did not go unnoticed by (Y/n), who was showcasing a smirk right before his eyes shamelessly. “What’s the matter, killer? You did say I could ask anything, after all.” Jeff trembled within his seat, feeling his absolute carelessness take over his entire body. I should’ve known. Once again, I underestimated her immensely.

Letting out a huge breath and attempting to calm himself down, Jeff finally managed to disguise his real feelings, although it was too late since the investigator had already noticed. “And why would you want to see a pointless thing such as that? I do find it quite funny that you don’t even know my name yet.”

The investigator brushed him off with a simple laugh at his remark. “Why would I care about a stupid thing such as that? Just to remind you,” The woman leaned forward, standing up slightly from her seat, careful to not knock over the Jenga tower that had already been set up, “you mean absolutely nothing to me.” Sitting in her seat once again, she observed the effects her statement had on the killer before her. Jeff outwardly smiled, but inside, he did acknowledge that this tremendously had a hold on him. Why the fuck do I even care what a bitch like her says to me? I have never cared this much, ever. My only goal here is to take over her mind and body. So… why should I care whether she cares about me?

“Fair enough, I’ll give you what you want.” (Y/n) showed a look of surprise that he accepted her terms. “But I will get to choose when and how you see it.” She narrowed her eyes at him in spite. There it is. I knew he would try to regain some form of control. Holding her hand out to shake his own, he shook her hand while grinning with happiness at her agreeance. “Then, shall we begin?”

With a firm nod, (Y/n) responded, “We shall.”

Jeff snickered as he gestured towards her. “Ladies first.”

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as she carefully moved a block from towards the bottom successfully to the top of the tower. “How gentlemanly of you.”

Jeff swiftly snatched a block from the middle of the tower before placing at the top as well. “With absolute pleasure, (Y/n).” Narrowing her eyes, (Y/n) silently continued to observe him as she moved another block successfully to the top of the tower. I had my suspicions before, but something is telling me he may actually be showcasing his manners in ways that he sees fit, though they’re not typical, of course. Moving another block from towards the bottom to the top, (Y/n) made eye contact to signal his turn once again. Rather than wait for his inevitable meddling, (Y/n) began to brainstorm ways she could best him at his own game. A psychopath showing kindness in his own way… what could this mean? There was no evidence of sexual sadism at any of the crime scenes, but this doesn’t mean that it’s not possible. Is he, perhaps… attracted to me? Jeff cleared his throat before giggling, “Something on your mind, Investigator? It’s your turn again and you seem distracted. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bother me that you were focused on something else but me.” Pouting at her, (Y/n) smiled deviously before making her turn, enabling Jeff to go once again.

As Jeff reached his hand out to make his next move, he halted as his opponent stood from her chair and stretched. Jeff eyed her curiously as she went behind Jeff and stood while his back was turned. Feeling beads of sweat on his forehead, Jeff began to shiver as goosebumps developed on his arms, feeling somewhat nervous at her dominant presence from behind him. (Y/n) leaned forward and placed both her arms on either side of Jeff’s, enabling him to smell her sweet scent. Jeff exhaled deeply before mumbling out in a gruff voice, “What do you think you’re doing?”

Rather than respond to his question, (Y/n) leaned her head down and placed her chin on Jeff’s left shoulder, peering over him at the tower before them. His black hair tickled her face and she breathed in his scent, which was a mix of cinnamon and something of nature. “Hmm, you have a lot of options as to which blocks you could move. Don’t mess up.”