Chapter 33: The King New Friend?

Gilgamesh that was being joined with Jaune, Merlin As Mordred was outside of the room standing guard. Gilgamesh and Jaune discussed of a peace treaty between that went rough as Gilgamesh cocky and Egotistical personality constantly clash with Jaune kind and justice. There were a lot of arguments between the Two as Merlin was just humming to herself happily.

Gilgamesh: You Mongrel dare to defy me?

Jaune: You dont rule me or my kingdom. Dont try to boss me around with your selfish desire. If this is how you rule your kingdom then soon it will fall. It would be best if you just accept that you ain't in the Centre of everything, Your not a child anymore so Grow Up.

Jaune then pulled on Gilgamesh Strings as she slams her fist on the table as she stands.

Gilgamesh: To insults A King like that deserves Death so Why dont we take this outside.

She glared at Jaune who sighed and got up.

Jaune: I wont hold back either, I will show you that you cant abuse your power just because you want something.

Merlin: Oh Boy~

Gilgamesh and Jaune went outside of Uruk as Jaune still wearing his armor and has his Excalibur out as Gilgamesh  cloths disburse in gold dust as her was now wearing golden armor -pants and wore a short shirt that hardly covered her chest as red markings appear on her side as Golden portals appear behind her as she glared at Jaune with anger.

Gilgamesh: I will make you suffer....

Jaune: Prepare to be defeated.

Jaune and Gilgamesh has faced off in a battle that lasted a few weeks on end, They had small breaks where they chatted for a bit as Gilgamesh kept up with her Egotistical as Jaune kept defying her

Jaune and Gilgamesh has faced off in a battle that lasted a few weeks on end, They had small breaks where they chatted for a bit as Gilgamesh kept up with her Egotistical as Jaune kept defying her. The environment itself became a waste lands as there were golden weapons spreading around the lands over a mile long as Jaune and Gilgamesh are still clashing. Gilgamesh kept sending weapons out of her portals trying to kill Jaune while Jaune sword Glowed as he swung down sending out a beam of light that pushed back her weapons and hit her as it sends her flying backwards.