Happy Together

•THE END•

After a while, they pulled away. Ruhaan gave her a detailed look but got confused when a tear fell from her eye.

He got worried. Did he do something which hurt her? He cupped her face between his palms. "Nisha, why are you crying, my love?"

She scrunched her cute little nose. "I still can't believe all of this. I never expected this to happen."

Ruhaan couldn't help but chuckle. He pinched her nose. "So why there was a need to shed tears from these beautiful eyes?"

She pressed her lips together. "Because it's so sudden."

Ruhaan smiled and pecked her forehead. "But just acknowledge now that we got each other for a lifetime now."

"Alhamdullilah," she murmured while wiping her cheeks. Her tears always disturbed Ruhaan but this time it didn't since he knew these came out due to happiness, not any sorrow.

Ruhaan stood up carrying her in his strong arms and stepped towards the door of his room this time. He made her lay down on his bed.

She gave him a complicated look and sat up. "Why did you bring me here? The kids will be alone."

Ruhaan grimaced. "You are going to live here from here on, Madam. And regarding kids, then they will be fine. Don't worry about them."

Nisha blushed at the hidden meaning of his statement.

"But they never slept without me. What if they got disturbed?" She was still anxious about her babies and this warmed up Ruhaan's heart. She was such an ideal daughter, wife, and mother. Devoted to her every relation.

"The father of your kids also needs you, Nisha. I also can't live without you," he said with a twisted grin.

Nisha bit her lower lip in shyness. Today Ruhaan's talks were making her feel like the teenager she actually was. Ruhaan regarded the different colors popping on her gorgeous face with adoration.

She was young, innocent, pure, and cheerful and he would try his best to strengthen those parts of her being which were a hallmark of her. Something which he snatched away by that useless revenge.

He touched her shoulders. "Let's do one thing. I'll arrange a camera for the kids' room and we will check up on them through a monitor here."

She nodded. "That seems nice."

Ruhaan leaned down to her level and pecked her eyelid. "Tomorrow I want to see all your stuff in this room. Okay?"

She didn't say anything but just looked down at her lap while a timid smile occupied her lips.

"Fine, Nisha?" He asked again.

She looked up. "Yes."

"Lay down. You should sleep. You have university tomorrow," he told her.

"Ruhaan, I want to see kids once," she mumbled, looking at him with her cute green eyes.

Ruhaan sighed. "My God! Let's go." He pulled his palm in front of her. Nisha quickly placed her soft hand in his and got out of bed.

The children were sleeping when they reached their room. Ruhaan and Nisha kept on looking at them without saying a word. They were the fruit of their love. They let become a happy family now. Nisha bent down and kissed their heads.

When they came back into Ruhaan's bedroom again, Nisha felt like she had come here as Ruhaan's bride on the first night of their marriage. She looked around the room. It held so many good memories yet several bad ones also started from here. But what important was the present and Nisha was happy now with Ruhaan and their children by her side.