016

[Unedited]

Thick clouds were forming in the previously calm night sky, indicating a thunderstorm.

The clouds roared making Chaeyoung desperately cover her ears in pain. The clouds roared again, much louder this time making Chaeyoung collapse on the chair beside her while covering her ears.

"Are you okay?" Suhyeok asked worriedly as he kneeled in front of her and held her shoulders. "My ears hurt so bad..." Chaeyoung uttered while breathing heavily.

Suhyeok looked around frantically before tearing some parts of his shirt and rolling them, forming ear buds. "This should help." He said holding them in front of her.

Chaeyoung looked up at him with teary eyes before taking the ear buds from him with her shivering hands and putting it in her ears.

Soon the rain started to pour.

"It's raining!" Both Dae-su and Wu-jin exclaimed as they both just laid down on the floor, enjoying the moment. Everyone else had their faces up towards the sky, letting the rain water mix in with their tears.

Suhyeok pulled Chaeyoung closer to him as he tried to cover her from the rain. "Suhyeok... Thank you..." Chaeyoung whispered making Suhyeok smile even in such difficult times. "It's okay, it's okay." Suhyeok said before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Cheong-san and Suhyeok setted up a shed with the help of some blue sheets kept on the rooftop as all of them sat under it, planning their next move.

"If we manage to reach the mountains... We can make it to Yangdong." On-jo said. "Even still, isn't it suicide?" Wu-jin said, partially disagreeing with the idea. "I am not going, i am scared... What if the zombies catch us?" Hyo-ryung said, almost crying. "It's not like anyone is going to save us if we stay here." Cheong-san said bitterly.

"We are the only ones who can save ourselves."

"Let's go. If anything goes wrong, i will scream and lure the zombies away." Cheong-san said as everyone looked up at him. "That way no one will get hurt, okay? So lets do this." Cheong-san said with a small smile. "Don't say that..." Suhyeok said as he stood up. "we are all gonna make it." Suhyeok continued. "If anyone has to die tonight, it will be me." Cheong-san said firmly.

"Because of the rain, all the scents came to me at once. They got mixed up." Chaeyoung started as everyone turned towards her. "The rain is too loud too..." Chaeyoung uttered as she closed her eyes. "I am sure the zombies sense are dulled." Chaeyoung concluded.

"If a Half-bie says this, then it should be reliable." Dae-su said making Suhyeok look at him. "What's a half-bie?" Suhyeok asked seriously. "Half zomb-" Dae-su stopped and looked at Chaeyoung who was looking up at him and Suhyeok who was slightly glaring at him before looking away awkwardly. "Someone you can rely on. Are you guys ready?" Dae-su asked everyone. "Chaeyoung is strong. She'll keep up. Let's keep her word and go." Dae-su said. "I am not strong right now..." Chaeyoung muttered while staring at her shivering hands. "Why not?" Ji-min asked. "I don't know..." Chaeyoung said as Nam-ra held her hands. "It's okay." She said calmly.

"Let's pair up and hold hands... For protection." Cheong-san said. "Okay!" Dae-su said as he held out his hand for Hyo-ryung who just stared at his hand before turning towards Ji-min and holding her hand. Dae-su turned towards Suhyeok who was already holding Chaeyoung's hands. Next he turned towards Wu-jin who was already paired up with Joon-yeong. Lastly, Dae-su looked up at Cheong-san who was holding his hand out for Onjo. "Stay close behind me." Cheong-san said as he pulled Onjo with him. Dae-su just stared at his hand when someone hithis arm. "Yah. Let's go." Nam-ra who didn't had a partner as well said. "Prez, i was so wrong about you. You are so nice!" Dae-su exclaimed while Nam-ra just simply walked away with the group.

Cheong-san cautiously opened the door as they walked out trying their best to not make any noise.

All of them successfully made it to the ground floor but unfortunately, there were 3 zombies at the end of the stairs. The group took a halt, waiting for the way to be cleared. Soon the zombies ran away. "It's gone. Let's go." Cheong-san said as he leaded the group.

Cheong-san suddenly stopped as he noticed some zombies in the corridor on their right. "Let's go." Cheong-san said quietly as none of those zombies noticed the group's presences.

The group made it out side the building when they spotted more zombies, making them hide behind some bushes. "I will lure the zombies that way, and then yall run." Cheong-san said as none of them approved his idea.

The group then decided to make their way out through the bushes. Chaeyoung was having a hard time due to all the thundering, when suddenly she slipped creating a noise as a Zombie turned towards them. "Keep going!" Suhyeok mouthed as he helped Chaeyoung stand up. The group was running ahead of Suhyeok, Chaeyoung and Nam-ra who was protectively leading the couple. "I am sorry.." Chaeyoung muttered which went unnoticed by Suhyeok was more focused on getting out of there unharmed along with the group.

The way further was block by a truck. "I'll go first." Dae-su said as he crawled towards the other side, followed my Wu-jin and Joon-yeong.

A sudden appearance made Cheong-san stop, it was a zombie. Cheong-san just stared at it's twitching figure.

"Mom..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yeah i know. such a small chapter, that also after so long.
I am sorryyyyy Moonstars! TwT

I was just busy with my life outside wattpad but don't worry i am back!

Do let me know how was this chapter!

Vote, comment and stay tuned!

━ Mush ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚