8

The next one to have his way with Yoongi is Seokjin. They actually battled over it, everyone participating in a game of rock-paper-scissors while Yoongi watched on disbelievingly.

Seokjin stands up, picking Yoongi up bridal-style and carrying him towards the betas' room.

"You're going to watch me ride you, Yoongi, and then you're gonna eat me out, is that okay?" his hyung asks him while still holding him, carrying him towards the elder's bed. Yoongi nods dumbly, not at all minding that idea. The rest of the members follow them, positioning themselves on the others' beds and getting ready for the show. As Yoongi looks around, he just sees eagerness in their eyes and alright, yeah – they're all complete perverts, but! They're his perverts. They're there to watch him, their alpha. He feels better now.

Yoongi is soon hard again, just sighing, trying to remember a rut being this nasty but not coming up with anything. Maybe it's because this time there are actual other people involved? Maybe it's the scents. Or maybe it's because he's never been this aroused in his entire life, Seokjin just about to sit down on his dick, fingering himself above him, using Yoongi's lube. Yoongi's lube, that he bought in secret, on a self-check-out machine in the middle of the night, shame running down to his bones. Now everyone in his pack knows, and they love him for it, and here we are again – complete perverts.

As it is, Seokjin's ready with preparations and sinks down on Yoongi's dick as the rapper is holding onto the pink-haired's hips. He's getting a little better at this self-control thing, now that the main waves of rut have worn off and only the leftover horniness remains. Seokjin then starts riding him, harder and harder, and Yoongi is disappointed to feel himself close again. Again. When is he going to last more than fifteen minutes? He wants to make Seokjin feel good. As his knot begins forming, Seokjin pulls himself off quickly, giving Yoongi an ass job instead, grinding his cheeks on the younger's cock like Jimin did earlier. That, paired with the compliments Yoongi's getting again, and Yoongi's coming again, right onto Seokjin's ass. It's over all too quickly, Jimin tsk'ing in the background.

Seokjin then proceeds to slide up Yoongi's body, kneeling down over his head and taking a handful of Yoongi's pitch black hair, tugging a little to the side. "Be a good boy for me, Yoongi-ah." he commands, softly, while lowering himself down a little. Now all Yoongi can see are Seokjin's balls and his cum-covered ass. Yoongi's cum all over Seokjin's pretty butt. Yoongi feels half-proud, half-pining for attention and approval. He licks his lips quickly, pulling his head up to taste a little- and suddenly Seokjin's pulled away. Yoongi's head follows, trying to lick off a little more, whining when the strain on his neck becomes too much and dropping his head down onto the pillow again. Why is Seokjin pulling away all of the sudden?

He feels more than hears Seokjin let out a tiny giggle and then sigh, before lowering himself on Yoongi's face again, this time actually sitting down on Yoongi's face – while still holding most of his weight up, he doesn't want to crush the younger's skull.

Now, Yoongi begins to lick it all off of Seokjin's ass, he nibbles on the skin here and there, but he's mostly working himself up to suck on Seokjin's rim. He doesn't mind the taste of cum, actually he feels it's kind of hot, having it in his mouth, maybe some sort of power-psychology... whatever it is, he's getting a little turned on by it. He swallows it all and goes right into licking Seokjin's hole.

Obviously he's never given a rim job before, he doesn't know how to, but he guesses that his hyung will tell him if he's doing something wrong, or performing badly.

He's slowly licking all around the rim, then prodding his tongue inside and twisting a few times. He's concentrating so hard that his eyes shut close and his hands dig into Seokjin's thighs, his jaw aching slightly already and it is now that he feels how weak his tongue actually is...