twenty-seven

Ravenna sat in the passenger seat as Letty drove. Dom was somewhere else within the city, looking for Shaw while the others were just driving around. They were waiting for the first sign of God's Eye to appear. Ravenna rested her elbow on the door, fingers in her hair. "This is annoying." Ravenna commented. "Driving around like this, you'd think with the severity of this, they'd just jump out by now." Raven said.

Letty chuckled. "If only, right?"

"Guys, they're here."

"How many cars?" Letty asked.

"Uh, none," Ravenna's head snapped to Letty, looking at the radio. "And that's kinda the problem."

Ravenna turned in the seat, looking behind them. She moved into the backseat to look out the back window. "Oh shit." Ravenna sat back against the backseats. "It's a fucking helicopter!"

"They don't make it easy for us, huh?"

"Not one bit."

"Okay, let's give 'em the tour. Break on my mark." Ravenna held onto the seats in front of her as Brian began the countdown until the three cars broke off in different directions. They had to break off, only to catch up with each other later to exchange Ramsey from one car to the next. They had to fuck with God's Eye, confuse the fuck out it so Ramsey got the chance to hack her own system. "Go!"

Letty turned the wheel instantly to the left, driving away from Brian and Roman. Ravenna grabbed the radio, turning the frequency up so they didn't have to deal with it later. "They're in range. Ramsey, start the hack!" Ravenna seriously hoped that they could do this - this was the only chance they had.

"How does it feel?"

"How does what feel?"

"Being a passenger princess?" Letty smirked into the rearview mirror at Ravenna for a moment before looking back at the road.

Ravenna rolled her eyes. "Oh, fuck off." Letty laughed, shaking her head at Ravenna. "Besides, I've been getting the itch to ride a motorcycle again."

"You ride?" Ravenna nodded. "Damn."

"And besides, Han liked to drive. I was a passenger princess way before today." Ravenna said with a shrug. "We drove all over Europe when we first started traveling." She added.

"Was Han just driving?"

"Focus on the road." Raven snapped, not wanting to talk about what she and Han did on the road.

"Football's hot! I need to lateral! Rome, where are you?"

"Runnin' back, chargin' in!"

Ravenna grabbed the radio, pressing down on the button. "Do we want to know what we're up against, Brian?" Ravenna asked as Letty drove straight through a traffic light. "And I hope Hobbs can clear all the red lights just drove through." Ravenne added.

Brian ignored Raven. "Meet me on Third and Spring."

"You got it!"

Ravenna looked at Letty, hoping to God that the trade off worked as they hoped. Ramsey was to literally jump out of the window of the car to get into the car Roman was driving. It was a crazy plan, but it was the only way they could play keep-away with God's Eye for enough time until Ramsey hacked the system. "We got her!" Tej said.

Ravenna sighed with relief. "How much time do we have left?"

"We're got 86%." Ramsey said. "But it's only a matter of time before they realize I'm not dead."