Chapter 10

Chapter 10

At eight o'clock in the morning, the sun shone through the white curtains on the bulge on the single bed.

The bulge moved a bit, as if the sun had disturbed his sleep.

Gu Sheng turned over on the bed, suddenly found something was wrong, he sat up from the bed, the sun shone on his sleepy eyes, making him a little absent-minded for a moment.

He suddenly realized that this was not his room.

The small bedroom is very warmly furnished, with a single bed and a wardrobe in it, and a desk opposite the bed.

After a night of rest, the aftereffects of forcibly breaking out of the hypnosis had disappeared, and the memories that flooded up immediately made him wish to crash to death on the spot.

He ran out from the clinic and hospital yesterday, scaring Dr. Li enough. It was the first time she encountered someone who forcibly broke free from hypnosis.

Gu Sheng ran out regardless, with only one thought in mind, Zhou Shiyi.

He somehow ran to the door of the library, this was the place where he saw Zhou Shiyi for the last time.

I don't know how he was sane at that time, how he ran from the hospital to the library, and was not killed by a car along the way. It was really the blessing of Goddess of Luck.

How he was brought back by Zhou Shiyi later, and how he fell asleep defenselessly at Zhou Shiyi's house, Gu Sheng had the impression.

Thinking of how much face he had lost in front of Zhou Shiyi, he wished that he would lose his memory on the spot.

Soon, he realized that he obviously fell asleep on the sofa yesterday, but how did he sleep on the bed?

He got out of bed, stepped on the ground with bare feet, and after walking a few steps, he saw several junior high school textbooks spread out on the desk, on which someone had made notes.

The words on it are powerful and neat, and it is obvious that this is Zhou Shiyi's room.

Thinking of himself falling asleep on his enemy's bed, Gu Sheng felt uncomfortable all over, he hastily touched the back of his neck, it was still as smooth as before.

Still worried, Gu Sheng opened the door and rushed into the bathroom.

Zhou Shiyi heard the door opening, but turned around to find that the bathroom door was closed from the inside, and he also heard the sound of the lock being locked.

Gu Sheng clutched his glands nervously, as nervous as he was reading his own trial book, he stood sideways in front of the mirror, moved his hands away bit by bit, exposing the skin underneath.

He suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, the current Zhou Shiyi is not so perverted, he didn't secretly inject something into his glands while he was asleep.

Early in the morning, he was sweating from fright.

He looked down and found a new toothbrush and a clean towel on the sink, apparently for him.

When he came out of the bathroom with a gloomy face, he found that Zhou Shiyi had already put breakfast on the dining table.

Breakfast is a very simple fritters with white porridge and some pickles.

Seeing that Gu Sheng had packed up, Zhou Shiyi called him over for breakfast.

"Want something to eat?"

Gu Sheng looked at where Zhou Shiyi was busy for a while, and he sat opposite Zhou Shiyi.

Gu Sheng didn't speak, and Zhou Shiyi didn't take the initiative to start a conversation, and the two just had a breakfast in peace.