Chapter 1: That's a Great Idea!

(A/N: Here I go! Chapter 1)

"Wait, I got it!" Exclaimed Aubrey, my best friend of my whole life. She was the sweetest and weirdest person you could ever met. And not to mention gorgeous, with her wavy DirtyBlonde hair, green eyes and slightly tanned skin.

If you must know, Aubrey and I were brain storming on how we could start the new year. You know, look forward to something since we weren't all that interesting.

We've been in my couch, munching on some Hot Cheetos for about 40 minutes figuring out on what to look forward to this new year. It was kinda a annual tradition, we would go to my house and gather some snacks, sit on the couch with the T.V on MTV. And an hour before they could say 'Happy New Year!', which I believed wasn't all that important, just an other year, simple as that. Well back to topic. We would brain storm and try to think of something to do for the next year. And it had to be an hour before because it's the perfect amount of time to think of something spontaneous yet not stupid.

"What is it, spit it out! We've only got about 20 minutes" I anxiously said trying to hurry he up. She had just been sitting there with a goofy grin on her face. If it were possible, there would be a bright light bulb on top of her head.

"I know this is crazy..." She glanced at me. I nodded in a form that said 'continue' "how bout we save money to go to a concert! It can be anyone you like."

I thought about it for a second, she could be on to something. But then again, who would we see? I don't specifically have anyone in mind. I mean I like lot of artist. "That's actually a great idea" I agreed. She looked pleased that I liked it. "But, there's only one tinny problem," her smile soon turned into a frown.

"What is it now?" She said frustrated.

'Well the problem is that, who would we see?" I explained. Her frown now turned into a thinking face, she rubbed her chin like she had a bread. I found it quit funny. Then her face light up.

"Okay I see how that's a problem, so, go to your room a get me your iPod." I looked at her confused. She must of seen my face. So she said, "Go on now my child, you must do as I tell you so, the master has a plan." Wow that girl sure is something.

Anyways I did as she told me so. I found my pink iPod Touch and headed downstairs. I jumped on the couch letting her know I came back from my journey to Narnia. I handed her my iPod while she snatched it out of my hand.

"Okay I'm going to do this the only logical thing that can come to mind" I'm so confuse, this girl is crazy. "Okay, you ready to hear it?" I nodded in response. "Here it goes" after I second of silence she decided so speak up.

"This is the plan and it's the only plan so you'll have to stick to it, okay?"

"Okay now your scarring me" I told her with an overly dramatic frighten face.

"Too bad, now this is what we're gonna do. I'm going to put your iPod on shuffle, and the next artist who sings that song, will be the chosen one." She said the last phrase with a creepy smile.

"I'm only agreeing to this seeing that we only have a few minutes left." She smiled. Then squealed. She put the iPod on the coffee table and dramatically pressed next.

'Over Again' by no other than... One Direction.

Before I could agree or disagree on the random selection, the lady on the T.V screen yelled,

"Happy New Year!"

And that's when I realized it was final. I was seeing One Direction this year. It's not that I don't like them, don't get me wrong, I truly love their music. But I'm just not a crazy fan that kisses their posters and buys blankets of them. Before I could think anymore, Aubrey spoke up.

"Hey Bella, we've been watching T.V since last year." That was also traditional. We would make 'since last year jokes', as I would like to call them.

I smiled a then said, "I haven't peed since last year." We looked at each other for a second, then started laughing. This is why I loved her.

************************************************************************************************************

(A/N: And that's the end of the first chapter. I know it's short but, it just seems right. Well if you liked it tell your other Wattpad friend to read it. Comment what you think of it so far.

Add to Library

Vote

Comment

Fan

Okay now goodbye my lovely Unicorns.

Yes, I did just say Unicorns :)