Chapter 10- Monkey Attack

Chu Xue never expected that there would be such a good thing.

  She wiped the wild apple in her hand with her clothes, took a bite, and her eyes lit up!

  "Viewers, this is the most delicious apple I've ever eaten. It's very crunchy and sweet, and it's very fresh. It should have just been picked from the tree. It seems that they welcome me very much and can't wait to treat me to the fruit! "

  Because killing the snake just now was too bloody, Chu Xue changed the angle of the live ball to shoot, so the audience only saw her catch an apple backhand but didn't know where the apple came from.

  "Someone invites sister Xue to eat an apple?"

  "Is there anyone in the mountains
  "What's going on! Let me see from another angle!"

  At this moment, there were a few more sounds of breaking through the air, and the live broadcast ball changed direction. The audience was stunned when they saw the fruit flying towards Chu Xue's head.

  I saw Chu Xue pull out a piece of cloth from the bag, shake it off, the hem of the clothes fluttered, and her steps were nimble and light, like dancing.

  As her body danced, the rags flew along with it. During the flying, the fruits that were shot were blocked by the rags, and all fell on the grass without damage.

  Chu Xue took another bite of the apple she took a bite out of, with red lips and white teeth, eyes bent and satisfied, as if she was eating something delicious.

  The audience was drooling and wanted to eat the apple in Chu Xue's hand very much. They were so appetizing and tempting!

  Are apples really so delicious?

  Even people who don't like apples have this question.

  And because the live broadcast ball turned its direction, they also saw that the culprit who threw the fruit was not that there were humans in the mountains, but...

  A group of monkeys stood on a tall branch, babbling and watching Chu Xue pointing.

  Chu Xue picked up the apple and took a bite, looked at the monkeys on the branch and shouted, "Thank you for inviting me to eat fruit!"

  audience:......

  "Axue! How did you know that these monkeys wanted to treat you to fruit?"

  "Are apples really so delicious? QAQ, Ah Xue's mouth is watering after eating them!"

  "My mom asked me why there was so much drool on the screen, and I told her I wanted to eat an apple..."

  "These monkeys are trying to attack Axue! They don't look friendly at all!"

  "Did you notice that there are all fruit trees over there! I guess this area is the territory of monkeys!"

  "What can we do, there are so many monkeys, Ah Xue, why don't we run away!"

  In the barrage chat room, the monkey seemed to be angry.

  Babbling and yelling, waving his arms.

  "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Sister Xue, let's run!"

  "They have a lot of monkeys! We don't have the same knowledge as them!"

  "God! I feel so sorry for Sister Xue! If you get hit, it will definitely hurt so much!"

  Jinjiang Live Streaming Platform Headquarters.