Keys

Your P.O.V

I was supposed to be getting going, Tom was supposed to be going to a photo shoot and I was supposed to take him there but I couldn't find my keys anywhere. They weren't in my bag on the night stand or even hung up so I asked Tom if he had seen them "Tom I can't find my keys do you know where they are?"

Tom was walking over to me while shaking his head "No do you remember where you left them?"

I sighed and turned the whole house upside down but they weren't anywhere to be found "No I really don't, Tom I swear if you have them I am going to kill you"

I started walking outside and rubbed my eyes thinking of where they could be. Tom had walked out right behind me locking the door. He had sat on the car and reached into his pocket

I was confused and walked over to him, he started laughing and pulled something out of his pockets. I then realized they were my keys and he was just dangling them on his finger like it was a funny thing to him "You asshole you had them the whole time"

He was laughing while I reached over to grab my keys which he wouldn't let me grab since he kept backing up. It only caused me to get on the car with him and start hitting his shoulder almost getting the keys.

As I was about to get the keys from his hand he had caught me off guard by kissing me. I had only melted into the kiss putting my hand down and wrapping them around his neck

We stayed there kissing until Tom's phone had started going off. We both pulled away looking down at the phone to see Bill's contact

Tom answered it and all I could hear was Bill yelling in German. I got off Tom taking the keys and getting in the car turning it on. Tom had got in and for the rest of the ride we were just laughing because of Bill's small outbursts and due to us being late...

_______________________________________

Really small imagine it was rushed and I had a bit of writers block while writing it