281-300

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 281: Zerg reappears

The capital star, the Jiang family.

Qiao Yunlan has been pregnant for six or seven months. Her belly is very big and her movements are inconvenient. During this time, Jiang Zhentao guarded her almost indiscriminately. Even some affairs of the military department were pushed out and guarded. Wife and children.

Jiang Zhentao has now almost returned to his previous state. Although there are still some residual poisons in his body that have not been cleaned up, basically nothing can affect him.

However, due to Qiao Yunlan's pregnancy, he only appeared once when his son was engaged, but he has not appeared in the public's eyes since then, and he has delayed the time to go to the military.

This is a peaceful era, and the Zerg have been repelled before. They will not come to harass the Federation any time soon, so even if he does not go to the military headquarters, it will not have much impact.

Therefore, Jiang Zhentao decided to wait for his wife to go to the military department after his successful arrival, otherwise he would not rest assured.

However, reality is not what you want to be.

Jiang Zhentao soon received the news from the military department, asking him to return to the military department to attend the military conference, because this conference is about the Zerg, and the family that has the most voice in the Zerg is the Jiang family.

However, Jiang Mosheng is now directing the training of the students of the First Military Academy outside, and he cannot come back in a short time. Although everyone knows that Jiang Zhentao is not very healthy, there is nothing he can do in a special period.

If it was something else, Jiang Zhentao wouldn't be here if he didn't come, but it was about the Zerg. The military had to inform Jiang Zhentao in a humane way, and Jiang Zhentao obviously did not expect that there would be news of the Zerg so soon.

In the face of the Zerg, Jiang Zhentao's expression became very serious and solemn. After all, the Zerg's influence on the Federation was too great, but he was also assured of having a pregnant wife.

"I'm fine. The Jiang family mansion is so safe. What else can I do if I don't go out? You go to the military first to see how they want to deal with it. The news of your health is not spread, so when you go out, You pay attention, "Qiao Yunlan urged.

She wasn't worried that her husband's health would be sent by the military to destroy the Zerg, but she was worried that her husband's health would make those people doubt the reason for the improvement. Eventually, Yu Jinli was found.

Therefore, when going to the military this time, you must be very careful.

The military department knew that Jiang Zhentao was not well, so when he decided to return to the military department to attend the meeting, the military department sent the most comfortable car to pick him up.

Jiang Zhentao controlled to make his body look weaker than before, but he was much stronger than before. After all, he will appear in front of everyone sooner or later. It cannot always be sick, always a little bit. "Okay".

"Marshal Jiang, I'm really sorry to disturb your retreat, but this time the situation is more critical. No one could have imagined that the disappearing Zerg would appear so quickly and again. Therefore, you and Marshal Yu and Marshal Tang are urgently required to make a decision." The soldier who came to pick up Jiang Zhentao said with apology.

"It's okay, it's a matter of state affairs, how can I be absent for personal reasons, let's go." Jiang Zhentao's face was slightly pale, and his voice was a little weak.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. LuckyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara