𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

almost a whole chapter of smut for you ;)

carmen

"Get in." Damian's hand reached over from the inside of his Jeep and opened the passenger door for me, the metal door flying open. I hopped inside and shut the door immediately, dumping my bag on my lap. "I see you listened and bought spare clothes."

"As much as I love your T-shirt and boxers, they fit me like a dress. If I'm probably going to end up staying overnight, I would love to be in the comfort of my sweatpants." I said, while strapping my seatbelt over me.

"Shame, I loved seeing you in my clothes." He leaned over and kissed my cheek and I smiled, resting back in my seat. He started the ignition and drove off, to his apartment block.

"Come to the fair with Kai." I turned my head to face him.

He kept his eyes on the road. "I don't like shit like that."

"Like what?"

"Big events and crowded places. Pisses me off." Damian propped his elbow up on the windowsill and ran a hand up and down the length of the leather.

I frowned. "But, I'll be there. Please." He went to argue back but once I used the 'please', his stone cold expression fell. Damian looked back at me, narrowed his eyes but eventually gave in.

"You need to stop using that word, woman."

My face became ecstatic when I saw he gave in, and I fought the strong urge to jump onto his lap and kiss him endlessly. Whenever I used 'please', he seemed to always give in, even if it was for little things. Occasionally, I feel bad for using him like that, but Damian doesn't really seem to mind anymore.

"So does that mean you'll come?" I double checked with him.

"If I do, then you have to stay at my house whenever I want." He proposed.

I rolled my eyes at his ultimatum, laughing from his blatant show of clinginess. Who would have thought? "You don't have to ask me twice. "

We soon arrived at the apartment's underground garage and he walked round to my side of the car, opening the door and slinging my old high school duffel bag over his shoulder. We took the stairs to the lobby where I greeted Henry, who looked a bit too happy to see me and Damian together.

"Carmen!" Henry's strained voice struggled from his rusted voicebox and he pulled me into a tight, bone crushing hug. "I was wondering when I would see you again, and no doubt with Mr Galanis."

I pulled away, bracing myself on his shoulders. "He's grown on me, I guess." I teased, ignoring Damian's obvious scowl from beside me.

"Better be more than growing on you." He rumbled.

Henry chuckled, tipping his head back. "Well, I don't want to keep you lovebirds waiting. You two go off and have fun, whilst you can." We said goodbye to Henry, well, more me saying have a nice day and Damian staying quiet the whole time. I know he cares about Henry, however; he doesn't need words to show his appreciation.

I entered his apartment after him, already becoming familiar with the space. After mine and Maikel's apartment, this was definitely the place I was at the most. I wouldn't even be surprised if I had come over more times than my own brother-Damian's best friend.

"Home sweet home." Damian called out, disappearing into his open plan kitchen. I followed, after kicking my shoes off and arranging them neatly by the front door. I found my bag sitting on the couch and he was opening the huge fridge-freezer, plucking ingredients out by handfuls.