•whats exactly going to be in this one•

So let me introduce you all the person in ict that will be present in the chats actively too. And idk if some are playing this time or not.

And note that this is purely imagination of mine...... 💟

And note down that these all chats will be super funny. Atleast for me. Idk abt you guys coz maybe u might not laugh that much. [this message is not for Slayy_shourya_ff as ik she laughs at EVERYTHING😀]

So Lets start.......

Harry aka hardik pandya~ the most funniest in the group. Group members will be annoyed w/ him but for us he is very comedy. He is always spamming pattern emojis and if anyone says anything then mr. Dhoni comes inn to protect him. He is afterall his most favvv of favvvvvvv.

Cheeku aka Virat kohli~ he is the ex-captain of the team. And he constantly keeps on the rohirat fight with rohit. He does that by roasting rohit in the chat. And for some reason, he doesn't like "😃" emoji at all and hates that.

Mahi bhai aka Ms. Dhoni ~ even if he has retired from the ict, he still is the one and only admin of the group. And he often has to come to stop the boys from chatting as it is hard to handle them. They are always fighting, roasting, and all that has to be stopped by mahi. Only he can stop and order others.

Shub aka shubhman gill⚡~ the young cricketer who is also known as the prince of cricket. Will be joining the group recently and will be known as the most mature and sensible in the whole group as all acts like kids😆will take harry's side as obvio he is in GT and close to his captain.

Ro aka rohit sharma~ same as virat,he also continues the rohirat fight. But at times they are bestfriends too. So you can say they are unpredictable.now about rohit..... He is always sleeping and lazy af. Whenever he is awake then he eats. Lol.

Kulya aka Kuldeep yadav~does not have much role in the chats but "kulcha" aka kuldeep + chahal is famous for being best friends. So he comes forward to defend yuzi chahal whenever needed. And supports cheeku.

Yuzi aka yuzvendra chahal~ same as kulya. But is sometimes present in the chat. Mostly takes side of virat bhai in any fight scene.

Jaddu aka ravindra jadeja~ is both mature and kiddish at times. It depends on the ongoing situation. Joins hardik in irritating everyone.

Jinks aka Ajinkya rahane~ laughs at EVERY LITTLE THING. [look Slayy_shourya_ff we found your brother😱😆] takes ro's side. Joins hardik in his irritating pranks too. Even tho most of the time he tells him to shut up.

Ishan kishan~ same as shubhman. will join the group. He will take ro's side as obviously he is in MI.

Ash aka ravichandran ashwin~a normal convo maker. Just supports the nonsense going on in the group.

Bhuvi aka bhuvneshwar kumar~ he is the real mature one here. All though he too supports the nonsensical talks in the group just like ash.

Jassi aka jasprit bumrah~ supports fight and virat😂

Rishabh pant~ the angry bird and spiderman of the group. Just supports fight.

KL rahul~ same as jassi and rishabh.

Shreyas iyer~ same as 👆👆👆😅😂

So this are the characters that will be present in the group chat.

Ab next part mein hoga chat no.1
______________________________________
Do tell me how you like the characters. And the way i described them. Ik that some players are missing but already many people were there in the group so........

Tell me how's the idea~~~slayyxffs Slayypoint_love Slayy_shourya_ff Abhyutami_op Slayypointff ???

Do vote, share, comment and follow.

See u in the chat😉

Your loving author- rose~chan💗