Chapter 26: Recovery of All memories

The press conference.

As Bo Yichen said, all the reporters were very quiet, there was no sign of a press conference, it was like...

To take a picture of her.

Every reporter had a gentle smile on his face.

Embarrassed XiaYe, can these people be any more fake?

But as long as the news gets out, that's enough.

She was then asked a few questions, but they were about her future career plans.

Qin Sister sat on the other side of her, one by one for her answers.

Nothing more than this design endorsement, Qin sister is ready to meet, even can say, waiting for this day for a long time.

One hour later, the press conference was successfully concluded.

XiaYe sat like a wooden man for an hour, smiling awkwardly without saying a word.

Laugh into His face was stiff.

Coming out of the meeting, she rubbed the corners of her mouth sour.

"Why did you keep laughing, huh?"

Bo Yichen rubbed her hair, amused.

XiaYe pursed her lips, shouldn't she keep smiling? Wouldn't that be rude? Besides --

"I look good when I smile. I look good when I'm on camera."

These words are three parts truth and seven parts pettiness.

Bo Yichen loved her attitude towards him at the moment, no inhibitions, no fears, only jokes between lovers.

Sister Qin was beside the meat to the can't.

Bo Yichen took a look at the time, and now he needed to go somewhere and pick up something.

"Are you going to work?"

XiaYe asked curiously, seeing that he did not seem to get into the car with her.

Bo Yichen nodded. He was going to get the ring.

But she can't know about this yet.

Two days later is her birthday, he had someone re-order the wedding ring, thinking that day... Start with a fresh start and ask her to marry you again.

This time, the wedding was going to be grand, and he was going to make up for everything he hadn't given her before.

XiaYe didn't think much of it and smiled and nodded.

"Okay, Sister Jean and I will go back first."

With that, she took Jean's hand and waved goodbye to Bo Yichen.

The distance between the two kept widening, just then --

'Don't move!

A woman suddenly rushed out from behind the wall post.

There were also reporters and security staff at the scene, all of whom did not expect that there would be changes outside the venue.

Only hear Jean sister low cry, she has been pushed away, her body heavily hit the car.

And XiaYe was grabbed by the arm by the woman who rushed out.

The woman's head wrapped in gauze fell, Bo Yichen heavy pupil a deep, Iko!

Damn it, how could she...

"Don't come!

Iko went crazy, her arms around XiaYe's neck, and she kept backing away.

When she lifted her coat, the crowd saw the liquid bottle tied around her waist.

That's...

Bo Yichen's pupils faltered, then he raised his hand and told everyone to stay away.

If he's right, it contains a flammable chemical liquid that could explode on contact with air.

XiaYe was strangled almost out of breath, and in his ears was the maniacal voice of a woman

"XiaYe, you have a big life!"

XiaYe is confused. She doesn't even know this woman. Why are you doing this to her?

"Who are you... Let go of me!"

Iko started slightly, then saw Bo Yichen trying to get closer to her, her eyes red, and again angrily: "I said don't come!"

The man stopped, suppressing his unease, and said, "Let her go. I'll let you go."

Let her go? Iko sneers, she won't believe it!

Bo Yichen hated her so much, how could he let her go?

But --

She looked at XiaYe who was shackled by herself, and saw that the woman really did not know herself.

In the end, Iko figured it out.

Everything is clear.

"So you've lost your memory... Oh, no wonder! No wonder you can accept him again, ha ha ha!"

XiaYe blushed at the strangulation, but she was more concerned about what the woman meant when she said this.

"Don't you understand? XiaYe, I tell you, you were tortured to death by this man!"

"Iko!

Bo Yichen's violent voice came, at this moment just want to come forward to strangle this woman.

Iko smiled desolately: "Bo Yichen, are you afraid? Ha ha ha, so you can be afraid!"

XiaYe wondered why she couldn't understand what they were saying.

Torture to death By Bo Yichen?

How can it be!

He was so good to her, she was his wife, how could he hurt her?

"No? Or did he lie to you that you were killed by mistake? Ha ha ha, XiaYe, I tell you, you killed yourself! And the reason you killed yourself is because..."

'Shut up!

Bo Yichen strode forward, but Iko was alert and pulled XiaYe back.

Where would XiaYe struggle at this moment, when all she could think of was this woman's words

It was suicide!

Suicide, not Bo Yichen's account of being kidnapped and injured and thrown into the sea.

At the moment, she looked at the man not far away, her eyes were questioning.

It's... Is it true?

At the moment, she looked at him, as long as he said, not so, is this woman lying, she will unconditionally believe him!

Well, he didn't.

Bo Yichen didn't know when, the bottom of his eyes was scarlet.

It is a terrible secret to be exposed, but can not refute the powerlessness.

"XiaYe, listen to me, this is the man who imprisoned you for years and indirectly killed your parents!" It's him who makes people hurt you and makes you lose your children again and again! Oh, right... Don't you know, you have been hurt, he is watching, you should hate the person is Bo Yichen!"

No --!

At this moment, XiaYe's mind is filled with painful images.

Each scene, all hurt her heart.

No, she doesn't!

"That's not true..."

Eyes gradually blurred, her head hurts, the whole body hit different pain in all directions.

I can't tell you. I feel like I'm dying.

"XiaYe, let's die together!"

Iko saw the woman so painful, the heart can not say happy.

Because Bo Yichen is in pain when XiaYe is in pain.

Bo Yichen saw XiaYe shaking her head, unwilling to bear the appearance, and his heart was cut.

Secrets will be revealed one day.

His punishment has only just begun.

Iko looked at all the people present, once such scenery also belongs to themselves.

But now...

No, she shouldn't feel that way.

At least for now, what she can't have, XiaYe can't have either!

"XiaYe, I'm not alone when I go to hell with you!"

Iko said, picking up the liquid bottle and smashing it on the ground.

At that moment, Bo Yichen's pupils constricted.

No matter what, if he dies, nothing happens to XiaYe again.

He jumped forward, desperate to take the woman in his arms.

One second, the bottle fell to the ground, the moment it broke, the liquid inside touched the air, just heard -

"Boom! A loud noise came, and everyone in the audience screamed out!

Iko is closest to the point of detonation. It blows up on the spot.

XiaYe was cradled in Bo Yichen's arms when the loud noise hit her brain and left her eyes dark.

There is no pain because... He protected her.

Before XiaYe passed out, all the memories in his brain came back...