I just want to be a tool for marriage[Interstellar]

I JUST WANT TO BE A TOOL FOR MARRIAGE

author; Xinxin on fire

-

Once she traveled to the interstellar future, Xia Jiaojiao became the imperial princess. It's just that less than a day after she came, the empire rebelled, the emperor committed suicide, and other royal relatives ran away, and those who were killed were killed.

Her former imperial pearl became an imperial legacy in seconds.
Xia Jiaojiao, who is very self-aware, made herself a cup of sugar water with added ingredients, preparing to end the thrilling one-day trip to the future interstellar.

As a result, before the sugar water in his mouth could be swallowed, a white-gloved hand grabbed his neck and he couldn't swallow it.

Xia Jiaojiao looked up, wow, what a beautiful man, adhering to the principle of doing good deeds every day, she was about to ask the beauty why she was looking for her, but found that all the maids were trembling after the beauty appeared.

Reinhardt, the emperor who established the new empire from the old empire. Xia Jiaojiao was so frightened that she quickly withdrew her delicate claws that were trying to scratch the back of the man's hand, obediently trying to survive JPG.

For political purposes, on the first day of the establishment of the new empire, Reinhardt married the legacy of the old empire as the queen, and the wedding was completed on the same day.

Xia Jiaojiao never imagined that she would be subjugated on the first day of traveling, and then marry and get married on the second day to complete the first great harmony of life in her life.

Fortunately, after the first day of their wedding, the new emperor led his fleet to continue to fight against the sea of ​​stars and did not return for three full years.

Xia Jiaojiao, who stayed alone in the imperial capital, carried her little wife, went to bed, went shopping and walked the children every day, living a dream life, and had long forgotten that she had a wicked emperor's husband outside.

The heroine with a delicate body, soft appearance, beautiful heart and eyes × career-oriented male protagonist of Gaoling Zhihua clears mines in advance: The male protagonist's IQ is always online, and the female protagonist is too lazy to use her brain most of the time.

Sweet pet articles with excessive sweetness, don't spray if you don't like it, everyone has a good time together, happiness is the most important thing.

One-sentence introduction: As agreed, only talk about career and not relationship

Conception: No matter what kind of adversity you are in, you must be positive and never give up : Reinhardt┃ Others:

93 CHAPTERS

Link
;https://m.shubaow.net/187/187338/