Betrayal or sacrifice

Wei Ying! Wei Ying!"

Bodies hurried around him. Shouts rang through the air.

"Kill the Yiling Patriarch!"

"Wei Ying!"

Lan Zhan fought the resentment-clouded air to his beloved.

He fought. He fought. He fought until he was in Wei ying reach .

"Wei Ying!"

" Lan Zhan... love...What are you doing here. Go back, I don't want the resentment hurt you " Wei ying shouted on hearing his secret lover and the light bearing lord over the mist of blankness.

It hurt.

It hurt so much. It hurt to hear Wei Wuxian Wuxian concern for him , his sweet innocent Wei ying afraid of Lan Wangji getting hurt .

(If only you knew what I am going to do . I am sorry Wei ying but this is for best. Best for the world and Wen remnants too) Lan Zhan looked to Wei Ying, who was shaking his head, most likely attempting to clear the resentment so he can watch Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan! Love ..! Please go protect the Wens , I will kill these cultivators . My Amulet is enough....

"A-xian ! Stop this please. You're killing hundreds of people . Please A-xian, stop your destruction " Yanli cry reach them .

" Wangji! Wangji ! Are you there. Wangji stop this . Resentment is affecting everyone " Lan xichen shouted while his blade slay the corpses of Yilling patriarch.

Wangji love was feared for ample reasons and none of it was good. Resentment has spoiled both Wei Wuxian and his reputation. With a deep breath, he strengthened his heart but that didn't mean , it hurt any less .

" Lan Wangji ! Only you can do it. Remember your promise. A life for lives, Hanguang-Jun. It's time for you to fulfill your promise Hanguang-Jun. " Jiang cheng shouted while fighting the corpses and protecting his A-jie.

Wei Wuxian looked confused for a moment as heard jiang cheng words but before he could ask Lan Zhan about it. A hand caressed his cheek and whipping his sweat drops.

" Lan Zhan! Now is not the time. Please go back to the cave and protect the Wens. You will be safe there , I promise I will be safe and meet you there soon " Wei ying says grasping Wangji chin with one hand while the tiger amulet spins in another hand.