𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Dear Darius remember you spent my birthday with me? this had to be one of my favorite days ever

Dear Darius remember you spent my birthday with me? this had to be one of my favorite days ever. I just enjoyed your presence, I was so in love with you lmao. You did yo big one that day!

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

    KYAWO SAT UP AS SHE heard her phone ring indicating that someone was calling her & that someone was darius. She smiled as she continued to pick it up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA" darius yelled out on the screen. "Big 19 how you feelin?"  He asked her, as he went to put his camera up so that she could fully see him.

" thank you baby, and I don't feel no different. You ain't let me wipe the crust out my eyes or nun, you just called me" she said joking hiding half of her face in the camera, she thought she looked a mess but it wasn't nothing he wasn't used to.

"girl boo I done seen it all, ain't no need to hide for real you beautiful lemme see you?" Darius said making her feel way more better, she moved the camera over putting her whole face in the camera

"Hell nah move back over to the side" he said joking with her, and he laughed more as she side eyed him he  thought it was funny when he joked around like that because she'd get mad but it was cute to him.

"Boy fuck you" kyawo said pointing her middle finger towards the camera

"when mama?" Darius asked, smirking

"right now" she smirked back and he smacked his lips

"Kyawo don't say no shit like cause you know I'll come over there right now & fuck the shit out you"

   Kyawo begin laughing hiding her face from the camera, this time she was laughing and he wasn't. As she continued to laugh she heard knocks on her door. She yelled out "come in"

     Opening the door was othay and her mama. Othay had balloons in his hand & he had a big ass picture of her and him when they were kids in his hands also, while her mom had a cup cake with a candle on it.