Chapter 4

Katherine's POV

I stepped down from the stage and went towards Lucas, he was talking to Rosa when I tapped at his shoulder. He turned around with a smile and said "So sister you got a lot"

"Don't worry about it Lucas" I told him and then looked at Rosa behind him. She didn't looked pleased, I wonder why? Maybe that Lucas was talking to me.

"So sister want to dance" Lucas said interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at him and when he didn't budged from his spot by my glare, I sighed and put my hand into his. His smile widened even more. Well let me tell you why, I don't like dancing and this person here likes it too much and he wants to dance with me.

He took me to the middle of the hall and we started dancing to a slow song.

"You should eat more sister, you are just too light that even a kid can lift you" he said while dancing with a smirk.

"If you are referring that you are too strong at the age of six then sure" I told him with mental eye roll.

This shut him up.Soon the song ended and we went to eat something.

Just when I was going to eat a cake dad called. I sighed and went to him.

"Katherine, this is the Premier's son" he told me pointing towards a boy with blonde hair.

I curtsied and introduced myself "Katherine Ecart, it's a pleasure to meet you"

"Alisteir Valdez " he bowed and kissed the back of my hand with a smile. This is Alistair , another main character of the story.

Then father showed me another boy with chocolate brown hair, he looked like that he want to be anywhere but here.

I curtsied again and introduced myself.

"Drake Willows" he said uninterested and totally ignored my presence. He was another main character, He had a grumpy exterior because of the way he was brought up by his mother who died when he was ten.

He ignored me so I ignored him and went away, not before seeing his shocked face which turned into a smirk the next second.

I frowned at him, what was he thinking and what's with that smirk.

At last when I was going to sit somewhere, an unfamilier voice suddenly called "Ms. Katherine" startling me.

I turned around and there was a standing a boy of my age. He has red hair and deep blue eyes.

"Do I know you?" I asked clearly annoyed that they didn't let me eat.

He did a bow and said "No this is the first time we met, I am Ivan Lomeire, the first prince of this kingdom"

I looked at him , he was another main character and if he is here then the last main character will also be here.

"May I have this dance" He asked.

Not wanting to make a fool of his reputation I agreed and went to the dance floor with him.

We danced for a while and soon it was time to switch partners, as soon as I left Ivan's hand another person took it .

I looked at the boy I was dancing, he was the type of person the girls go crazy over. This boy has silver hair and red eyes but a shade lighter than mine. He was wearing a dragon royal symbol so he is from Dragon Wale and with a royal symbol.

I looked shocked, so he was-

"Xander Riens, the first prince of Dragon Wale" he said while smiling and because of some reason I think that this will be hell.

He talked about something but I didn't listened as I was too immersed in my thoughts. I suddenly came out of them when he called my name. He knows my name.

Yeah he knows, this is your birthday party duh.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" I said.

"So you do talk" he joked chuckling.

"Sorry if I upset you by not talking but I don't really like to talk" I said annoyed, what does he think he is.

At my answer he just smirked. When the song ended he kissed the back of my hand and wispered "You are interesting, I will see you later at the academy"

With that he went away leaving me dumbfounded .

We will not see each other later and I will make sure of it.But I was damn wrong.

When I went out side to get some air I met Alisteir their, he was sitting on the bench with his eyes closed.

I walked to him and he opened his eyes "So you also don't like parties" he asked.

I nodded "It's true Mr Valdez"

"You can me by my first name" he said.

I again nodded and sat beside him.

"From that party I will prefer reading a book here outside" I said.

He looked at me shocked and asked "You like books"

"I don't like books , I love them" I told him.

"Me too" he replied. I think we are going to be friends,that night we just talked about different books when someone decided to interrupt us and he was none other than Prince Xander.

I looked at him and said with gritted teeth "Prince Xander, How may I help you?". Don't judge me he gives me a bad feeling.

"Nothing Ms Katherine, but you can call me by my name ,no formalities" he said with a smirk further annoying me. What is thinking smirking like that , it annoys me a lot.

_________________________________

1 year , 7 months later

It's been a lot time since I came here . We will be going to the prestigious Aleonar academy .

Today dad has something to talk about so he has called all of us to his office. On My way I met Lucas and asked "Any ideas why dad called?"

"Nope" he said popping the p.

Me and Lucas has became closer in this time. Even though he is annoying but it's what brothers are really like.

We entered father's office and saw Rosa already sitting there with a frown on her face. What happened to her now I thought.