chapter 9 - did mom meet dad?

Hi guys new chapter updated enjoy reading!!! Comment and vote, or the next chapter will be late.
************************************
Author pov:

Its been days both maira and dhruv are busy with their friends, they don't get time to see each other in the college.

Maira was always with dhrisha and dhruv was always with his classmates and...his dad.

He was building a trust bond with abhinay. They made sure dhrisha never met abhinay.......till now.
--------------------
Dhruv was sitting in the canteen with yash, they were eating.
" i want to use restroom, ok " dhruv said to yash, he nodded.

Author pov:

Dhruv was washing his hands "robu no one is here, come out " dhruv looked here and there and robu came out.
"robu do you had any file that my parents saved?" dhruv asked and the little robot nodded.

He flashed some file and dhruv clicked one file which wrote 'met a boy', it was a recording of his mom voice, he clicked it
"You know my dear phone, today i met a boy...he was waiting for the order, he was looking somewhere else so i glanced at him he was wearing a white t-shirt inside and a black shirt he kept the shirts button open.

See the coincidence he ordered the same thing i ordered, the lady said "that only one left" i don't know why but seeing him sad made me hurt so i...canceled the order and told the lady to give him, when he got he was smiling, you won't believe his smile did something to me.

I was so stupid that i didn't reply and went to my friends, i asked my friend she told that this is just normal feeling so i let my feeling go.

Before dhruv could hear further he heard some boys footsteps and he told robu to stop "hide robu"he told that little robot.

He turned to the mirror and acted like he was setting his hair.
"you knew that girl, she was beautiful."
"no her friend was more beautiful."
Both the boys were talking, dhruv decided to go back to his friends.

"dude what took you so long ?" yash asked.
Dhruv noticed that there were rudra and dakshit too.
"hi guys" he smiled nervously at them.
"hi dhruv! They both said together.
" well where is abhinay? I didn't see him" dakshit asked.
" a girl came and took our abhi with her" rudra said and they laughed except dhruv.

Dhruv glanced at rudra and then at his plate, " sorry guys i didn't thought that would take long" he turned to see abhinay coming towards their sit.

" Hi! its dhruv right !" he said putting his palm on his shoulder.

Dhruv gave him a tight smile and nodded.

" say something man, don't be shy.," Abhi said patting his shoulder.

"you... Don't mind my question but.......do always girls ask for your number?" dhruv hesitantly asked.

He scoffed and said"hmm... Its normal for me, girls are crazy for me."

"thats why other boy calls you a playboy." rudra said jokingly.

He laughed " its not my fault god made me so handsome, i have all qualities that girls need i am good in studies,rich, and a handsome face, any girl will fall for me."dhruv looked at him annoyingly.

"don't be so overconfident there might be a girl who will be not interested in you." yash said and dakshit nodded.
Abhinay scoffed at him and sat on the chair.
Dhruv was thinking how his mom fell in love with a playboy like him.

He made an excuse and dialled maira phone number.

While there maira and dhrisha were sitting and talking to each other in the canteen.
"i want to eat that burger, can you bring that dhrishu" maira made puppy eyes.
"ok sure" dhrisha went to bring the burger. As soon dhrisha went maira got a call ans she picked it up.
'hello dhruv ?"
---------------------------
Dhrisha pov: