5: Recollection

Trigger Warning:
This chapter contains scenes that some readers may find disturbing or triggering. Read at your own risks.

Chapter 5: Recollection

Here's what I learned from them, during the time na nagpanggap akong tulog.

1) They did not mention Cronus' location.

2) His son, Zeus is doing some command right now.

3) There were seven reapers named Aries, Artemis, Mnemosyne, Hermes and Poseidon- the other two they did not mention.

4) Poseidon has a thing for this Mnemosyne, which also had a thing for Apollo, but Apollo is currently into the Bellomo's babe, who's into Zeus.

Dizzying, right?

Ah, the Bellomo.

I knew Pi of the Bellomo family. The crazy-ass woman I wished I would never cross paths with. Their family is dealing with drugs, but they're less trouble compared to the Vanders. Not to mention that the root of the rivalry between us and the Vanders are pretty personal between Cronus and the Don.

So back to them, it's such a crazy love pentagon, I do not care at all.

I also learned that 5) Poseidon is a manwhore. Someone who literally fuck everyone with a vagina.

Damn it, no useful information I have heard from them! I also found out that 6) Hermes is such a gossipy boy!

I cannot blame them though. I was just hoping they would spill some important details that could be useful, but I guess that despite Hermes' carefree nature, he's still cautious.

Tuluyan na akong tinangay ng antok dala ng kalasingan.

****

When I woke up, wala na sa paligid si Hermes. Wala na rin ako sa sofa. I was already in bed... with a half-naked man with his back facing me.

WITH.A.HALF-NAKED.MAN!

Napasigaw ako sa gulat, only to realize it was Poseidon. He slightly rolled over at tiningnan ako nang masama.

"You're loud."

Kinusot niya ang mga mata at inignora ang gulat na nakarehistro sa mukha ko. I pulled the blanket, and silently wished he wasn't naked.

Thank goodness, he's not.

"H-huwag mo akong ginugulat nang ganito!" sabi ko at kinalma ang sarili.