2.

*3:50 at night*

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n" you hear Tom whisper.
You woke up to him whispering your name.

You slept in the top bed, on the same side as you, Tom slept in the middle bed and Bill in the bottom.

"Shut up Tom" Bill says and knocks on the bottom of Tom's bed, meaning the bed on top of him.
"I have something for Y/n" Tom whispers to his brother.
"Tom I'm trying to sleep, shut up" you say sleepily.
"But I have to tell you something" Tom says quietly.
"NOBODY CARES, GO TO SLEEP!" Bill says.
"But Y/n..." Tom says and gets out of bed, he climbs to the top bunk and crawls next to you.
"What..." you ask sleepily.
"I'm cold" Tom replies.
"Well, get under the covers" you say.
"Thanks" Tom says and pulls your blanket over him.

You can't bring yourself to evict Tom, so you let him stay and fall asleep again.

*in the morning at 10:20*

"MORNING THERE'S Y/N AND TOM AND THEY'RE CUDDLING ALL NIGHT AND DON'T WANT TO LET GO OF EACH OTHER!" Bill yells shoving the video camera in Tom's face.
He wanted to wake you and Tom by filming you.

Your tour bus always had a video camera with which you could film the atmosphere of your trips, it would be fun to watch them when you are older.

"Go to hell" Tom says sleepily and tries to put his hand in front of the camera.
"You woke us up last night, this is revenge for that" Bill says and nudges Tom with his hand.
"Don't take revenge on me because Tom is stupid" you say and pull the blanket over your head.
"Finally Y/n woke up too, good morning sweetie" Bill laughs and shoves the camera in front of your face.

*in 2 hours*

You had a newspaper interview today, a few journalists and photographers came to interview you on the tour bus.

You guys sit on the sofa, you sit between Tom and Bill and Georg and Gustav sit next to Bill.
First a few pictures will be taken of you guys, after that the interview will begin...

"Hello Tokio Hotel, you are a popular teen band in the world, how has your current European tour been going? Have there been any problems or have the other band members become annoying?" The reporter asks.

"(Bill laughs) nothing ever goes as we plan but we all get along well... even if Tom is annoying sometimes" says Bill.

"Oh? In what way is Tom annoying" asks the reporter.

"Well, besides, he doesn't let the rest of us sleep" Georg answers sarcastically irritated.
"YES I CAN MAKE AS MUCH NOISE DURING THE DAY AS I WANT YOU TO SLEEP AT NIGHT SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO SLEEP LIKE A LITTLE CHILD ALL DAY" Tom laughs.
"Well, you don't let us sleep at night either," says Bill.

"Funny...you're clearly all good friends. But then the question you are often asked...does Tokio Hotel really need two guitarists?" The reporter asks.

You, Bill and Tom turn to look at each other and start laughing a little.
"That question is not valid, our music sounds better when there are five of us... besides, Y/n and Tom are both an important part of our group, we couldn't do it without the other" says Bill.

"Alright, one more question regarding Y/n and Tom, are they always into each other? How do the rest of you take it when they are together and you are not with your partners?" The reporter asks.

"Mm... they're not always attached to each other, we're all equally close," says Gustav.
"Yeah... besides, this band wouldn't be the same if
Y/n and Tom wouldn't be together, I couldn't be any happier for Y/n and Tom, they are perfect for each other" Bill says.
"Sorry, but wasn't this interview supposed to be about the whole band, and not me and Tom?" You ask.

"I'm sorry, could you tell me more about your day on tour..."

*in the evening*

Gustav opens the hotel room door and Bill and Tom race to the room, they wanted to get the best beds.
You look at your room, you see a double bed with another single bed next to it, then a toilet and a shower. At the back of the room was a big sliding door that Bill runs to open, you walk to the door and see another small bedroom with a double bed and a door to another bathroom.

"THIS IS MINE AND Y/N'S BED!" Tom screams and jumps into the double bed in the first room.

You yawn, throw your bag on the ground and fall onto the bed next to Tom.

"So the double bed in the second room is for us," Georg says and starts walking with Gustav to the other room.
"And I sleep here!" Bill says excitedly, jumping between you and Tom.
"Go away!" Tom says and starts kicking his brother to the floor.
"I just want to be with Y/n" Tom says and comes on top of you to hug you.
"And I want to sleep" you say and close your eyes.
"Yeah yeah... later" Tom says and kisses you.

Bill watches as Tom kisses you, he thought you were so cute.
"Tom was lucky to have you," Bill thinks.