Sick With A Cold (Part 2)

Harry's Pov: I just got out of the shower, and I am about to put some clothes on, before I took my shower, I was in the bathroom rubbing my wife's back as she threw up. She told me that she had been feeling nauseous and I think that she might be pregnant, but I don't know.

Nichelle's Pov: I just finished taking the pregnancy test and now I'm just waiting for the results, I was feeling nauseous, and I was throwing up earlier and so, I decided to take the test. I peed on the tip of the test and then put the cap on and finished peeing in the toilet, then I scanned the box that the pregnancy test came in with my phone and it automatically installed the app.

Harry: Sweetie, where are you? * He asks his wife*

Nichelle: I'm in the bathroom. * I shout from the inside of the bathroom*

Harry: Are you okay? * He asks his wife remembering that she had been vomiting earlier*

Nichelle: Yes, I'm fine. * I say waiting for the results from my pregnancy test *

Harry: Okay, sweetheart. * He says going into the kitchen and getting his breakfast started *

- 20 minutes later -

Nichelle's POV: it's been twenty minutes now and I finally got the results of my pregnancy test, I take a deep breath and look at the results and they say that I am pregnant. The moment I see the results I immediately freak out causing my husband to check on me.

Harry: Baby, are you okay? * He says feeling a bit panicked*

Nichelle: Yes, I just saw a spider. * I lie to my husband not telling him the real reason I was freaking out *

Harry: Did you get it? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, I think so. * I say continuing to lie and the wash my hands before coming out of the bathroom *

Harry: That really scared me, I thought that you had probably fallen and hurt yourself. * He says hugging his wife *

Nichelle: I told you that is was just a spider. * I say waiting for the right time to tell him that I was pregnant*

Harry: Okay. Do you want some breakfast? * He says before turning around and covering his mouth and nose with his sleeve and then sneezing and coughing *

Nichelle: Yes, I'm hungry. * I say to my husband, thinking about a way to tell him that I'm pregnant and coming up with the idea of taping my test in one of his notebooks that he writes his songs in*

Harry: Okay, how about blueberry pancakes? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: That sounds delightful. * I say to my husband Harry, deliberately putting his notebook in the bathroom*

Harry: You got it. * He says grabbing a bowl and the ingredients to make blueberry pancakes for him and his wife *

Nichelle: Honey. * I say to my husband*

Harry: Yes. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: You left your notebook in the bathroom again. * I say grabbing it and walking down the stairs to the kitchen and placing it on the counter, trying to sound convincing *

Harry: I did? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say hoping that he would believe me and open the notebook to make sure none of his songs that he wrote weren't wet *

Harry: I don't remember doing that. * He says to his wife*

Nichelle: Well, you did, and I thought that I would bring it down to you. * I say trying to sound convincing again*

Harry: Okay, thanks. * He says going back to mixing the pancake batter before putting some oil in the pan for the pancakes *

Nichelle: I think that you should make sure none of your blank pages got wet. * I say to him *

Harry: Okay. * He says kind of confused *

Nichelle: Is there anything I can help you with? * I ask him walking in the kitchen to get something to drink*

Harry: Can you get the eggs out of the fridge? * He asks his wife while flipping the pancakes *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to my husband putting my cup of juice down on the counter before going into the fridge and getting the eggs out *

Harry: Thank you sweet stuff. * He says to his wife*

Nichelle: I'm going to go and sit down on the sectional, I'm winded. * I say walking to the living room with my cup of juice and sitting on the sectional *

Harry: Okay darling. * He says to his wife before turning around and covering his nose with his sleeve to sneeze *

Nichelle: Bless you honey. * I say before I get nauseous again*

Harry: Thank you. * He says sniffling*

Nichelle: You're welcome sunshine. * I say to my husband Harry before groaning because of the nausea*

Harry: Sweetie pie, are you okay? * He asks his wife hearing her groan again*

Nichelle: Honey, I don't know what is going on with me but I'm feeling nauseous again. * I say putting my cup on the table and then lying down on the sectional *

Harry: Again? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, again. * I say shutting my eyes *

Harry: Are you going to throw up? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: No, I'm not sure. * I say to my husband*

Harry: Did you take a pregnancy test? * He asks his wife*

Nichelle: I believe so but I'm not sure. * I say trying not to spoil the surprise *

Harry: If you didn't, I think that you need to because you could be pregnant, you have been feeling nauseous a lot lately and you threw up earlier today. * He says putting the pancakes aside and getting ready to make the eggs *

Nichelle: I will after breakfast. * I say to my husband, not letting him know that I had already took a pregnancy test and that the results said that I was pregnant*

Harry: Okay sweetie, remember you promised. * He says thinking about the agreement they made weeks before *

Nichelle: I will. * I say before drifting off to sleep *

- An hour and a half later -

Harry: Nichelle breakfast is ready. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: * Still asleep *

Harry: Babe, breakfast is ready. * He repeats*

Nichelle: * Still asleep *

Harry: Nichelle, come eat before your breakfast gets cold. * He says walking into the living room and being welcomed to the sight of his wife sleeping on the sectional *

Nichelle: * still asleep*

Harry: All she looks like an angel when she is asleep. * He says snapping a picture of his wife sleeping and posting it on Instagram with the caption: Mrs. Styles is asleep on the sectional in the living room, she hasn't been feeling well for three weeks now and I'm thinking that it may be a possibility that she is pregnant, we'll see. " after Harry wrote the caption to his Instagram, he posted it, getting a lot of comments about his wife possibly being pregnant *

Nichelle: * still asleep *

Harry: I'll just put her breakfast in the toaster oven to keep it warm. * He says to himself before sitting down and eating his breakfast after putting a blanket on her *