--3 troubles

A/N:

ITS BEEN OVER 6 MONTHS when I last wrote this book, and I would like to say my apologies for abandoning all the readers who found this book and enjoyed reading it. At one point, I stopped writing this book because I found myself stressed with school and sports, as well as trying to find a good way to end this book without multiple endings. I absolutely hate giving multiple endings, because I want this book to have an official end. But it's so hard because it's multiple yanderes, and I know everyone has their own favorite characters.

But, I also forgot to update this book and forgot about it till recently, which is really bad and my fault since I gave you guys no warnings. I'm going to finish this book really quickly so everyone can get a conclusion to this book, and despite if some of you hate the ending, at least you will not be awaited forever. I am planning to end this book really soon and this time I will try and be consistent. Thanks.

Dear Diary,

How should one react with their fijst kiss?|

How should one react with their fi|st kiss?

How should one react with their fir|st kiss?

How should one react with their first kiss?|

—-

The first thing that rang within the great hall was a shriek. A shriek that echoed among the walls until seconds later; chaos started to emerge. Students rushed to get out of the Great Hall as deatheaters started to partake in combat with their wands.

Y/n, in the midst of her thoughts, clenched her fists as the man before her held his extended hand towards her. It was as if he was waiting for her, asking for her hand in marriage.

His previous statement left her questioning every interaction she made with Tom, wondering if he was already corrupted without her knowledge.

Y/n did not outright expect Tom to confess publicly, where everyone could hear and know about the "relations" between her and Tom.

She was unwillingly known as a traitor to Hogwarts, a hufflepuff, having a secret with the Dark Lord.

Something never seen before. Something that should not have happened.

However, she knew it was pointless to try and deny his statement. Even with her reasoning to why she had seek out the man, Y/n knew her place would soon be in Azkaban.

Nobody would've believed her.

But if he knew of my curse..

Y/n took a step back.

.. Then why would he be affected by it?

A hand gripped the hood of her coat, pulling her backwards as her head leaned back from the sudden force. She stumbled behind the culprit, as the back of a taller male stood in her vision.

Y/n shook out of her thoughts, her eyes widening upon the arrival.

"Y/n, get out of here."

A deep voice instructed, making her look up at the head of a messy-brown haired boy.

"... Harry.."

She could see his shoulders slightly going up and down; signaling his little pants as his eyes trained on the villain. No expression was present in his face, only a blank look invading his green eyes.

A shiver tingled her back as she sensed the aura emitting from him, the same aura she felt whenever she was in the presence of Riddle.

Y/n felt scared not only at Tom, but to Harry as well. It was quite silly, being scared of your own savior. However, It was like a new person had evolved inside of him.